Worst and Best troll to set foot on TBT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Nook]

Banned/Suspended
Bells
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Best: BasonJurrows or Carl Fredricksen.
Worst: I forgot, but he was a pretty boring troll, just coming because he was angry at being banned.

Best: BasonJurows, I forgot it was Jyeforce or something.

Worst: All the ones that were just plain boring and would only spam.

BasonJurrows was the *censored.2.0*. Carl was just successful and didn't act like a newfag.

Any troll that bumps an old thread deserves a mention on the worst list, since bumping is the way of newfags.

There used to be some good ones, but nowadays, I feel like all of the trolls is the same boring one guy making accounts over and over.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">best & worse: Psychonaut
1284863393547.png
</div>

Best: None, herp
Worst: None, double herp

Trolls didn't come here to please you, they came to anger you.

No troll is good and if it were good it would not be a troll.

Psychonaut said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">best & worse: Psychonaut
1284863393547.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">OHH MYY GAAWWWWWWWWWDD!
omg1.gif
</div>

Numner said:
Best: None, herp
Worst: None, double herp

Trolls didn't come here to please you, they came to anger you.

No troll is good and if it were good it would not be a troll.
More like, most trolls came here to anger the members that got angry and therefore, entertain the other members, or post nasty pics, or just plain spam.

You have to enjoy watching raging and crying members that can't do anything to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back