• Rolf

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Rowan

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Tybalt

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Best:
Bianca - I love her bright blue eyes and the excited expression she seems to have with her eyebrows. She just looks really cute and friendly, I think she would be perfect for a winter themed town.
Bangle - She also just looks really friendly! Has a very nice stripe pattern as well.
Rolf - Rolf has the perfect cranky villager expression plus I think the pink around his eyes gives him a "soft on the inside" quality.

Worst:
Rowan - I want to like him because he has the best tiger colours out of all the tigers... but I just don't like his expression. His eyes make him look so bored and I feel like he doesn't fit the jock personality.

I voted for Bangle. She was the very first villager I met on a mystery island, but I didn't know what I was doing so I passed on her and immediately regretted it. I later had the opportunity to invite her to my island and she has been one of my favorites ever since!

Same as most, I like Bianca because she’s based off a snow leopard! So pretty and I like Tybalt too! I don’t really like jocks but he’s cute! I’m not a fan of Rowan or Claudia.

Can’t believe Rowan has so few votes…

Rowan is my favorite, with Claudia being my least. That said, I think all the tigers look good.

You all have me interested in Bianca because of her snow leopard coloring. I wish she wasn't Peppy though, because I am already committed to Bangle, and already have two peppy villagers

I don't like this species, not at all, because there are no villagers that really interest me and whose design impresses me and makes me want them. I would say out of spite Bangle. She has decent colors and her eyes are very cute. I don't have a "worst" tiger, because I don't like any of them. Their faces inspire nothing in me. Really, I don't like them.

I think the female Tigers are really cute, but Rolf gets my vote because he was in my original GameCube town. As for worst tiger, I'm not a fan of Rowan or Leonardo, they're pretty goofy looking.

Back