• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

woot Aquatics!

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
^_^ I am very glad I got the position I asked for at camp this year!

I get to work aquatics (sadly it is almost a demotion since I was a director of an area last year and probably means I will make a little less, not much since I have a year under my belt though

;) )
Anyway I wanted aquatics though just to do some different stuff this year... and so I get to cool off more often. The Archery range was like a desert... really sandy and in a clearing where it is hard to avoid the sun during the times I had to conduct class. So now I get to worry about the cold days instead! yeah I suppose it is a trade off... Although there are a lot more counselors at Aquatics and it is at the center of camp so it will be less lonely! Again a tradeoff though because that is where more kids go to goof off and I will probably want A LOT of solitude by he end of summer. Either way a change in pace is always nice to me. I am glad I heard about it now though!

Awesome! Right now I'm trying to pass the swim test for the swimming merit badge so I can do this scuba diving thing at camp.

I keep messing up on that same stroke.

:(

OddCrazyMe said:
Awesome! Right now I'm trying to pass the swim test for the swimming merit badge so I can do this scuba diving thing at camp.

I keep messing up on that same stroke.

:(

:eek: keep trying for it! swimming is a good skill to know!

Back