• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Witch's Quest - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
floating_plume.jpg

It's reflective at night!

I chose a ring gotten from a local carousel that technically I'm not supposed to have because you're supposed to give them back, but somehow I wound up with it. The rings are basically a fun little thing that you have to reach over and try to grab when going around. Your goal is to get the brass ring, because that gives you a free ride. Fun fact! Only 15 public carousels left have ring systems!
20220826_153023.jpg

This was extremely risky to take a picture of...
@Mick @dizzy bone will this work? It's a rubber bath toy frog so obviously it floats(I'm using a different one then I did in a previous round) it's in a plastic container of water, does it look like it's floating?
(Please ignore the book it's my little sister's and I grabbed the first thick book I could find for a stable surface so this doesn't spill on my bed)
WIN_20220826_17_15_19_Pro.jpg
WIN_20220826_17_16_10_Pro.jpg

All entries up to this point should be accepted. Please reach out if it looks like you have been missed.

@Naekoya Guess what :)
Something about posting your round 6 entry in the submission board, please ^^

This was extremely risky to take a picture of...
@Mick @dizzy bone will this work? It's a rubber bath toy frog so obviously it floats(I'm using a different one then I did in a previous round) it's in a plastic container of water, does it look like it's floating?
(Please ignore the book it's my little sister's and I grabbed the first thick book I could find for a stable surface so this doesn't spill on my bed)
View attachment 455311View attachment 455312

Hi! I checked this with dizzy to be sure, but we truly cannot tell whether this is item is floating or simply resting on the side & bottom of the container. You would have to retake it to show it clearly floating, or find a different item.

Round #7
Although round seven starts with this post, entries for previous rounds will also still be accepted!
All rounds will close at the same time, on Friday, September 2 at 11:59PM Fair Time.

You drop your floating object off at the witch, who responds with a short and simple "I see". It almost sounds ungrateful. This would be a great excuse to finally leave, but you still can't bring yourself to quit. "We're nearly done!" the witch exclaims, sounding at least a little more excited now, although you have no idea what she's talking about. It's a good thing that the end is in sight at least, because it is starting to get rather late...

🧙🏽‍♀️ And Your Quest Is...

"You will find me something that has a repeating pattern."​

Item notes:
- Your object needs to have the pattern: it cannot be multiple objects arranged to make the pattern.
- The pattern needs to repeat, and cover most of your object.
- Flat patterns are allowed this round. They may be printed, dyed, woven, embroidered, and so on. However:
- This is not an arts and crafts event! We will not be allowing any items you have made or printed yourself.
- Objects that you have used to enter previous rounds are not allowed to be re-used.

✨ Submission Checklist

Before entering your submission, make sure that:

✅ You are posting a new thread in the Witch's Quest submission board. Posts will not be accepted in this thread!​
✅ You have selected the correct round number from the dropdown list while making your thread.​
✅ There is a physical name tag clearly visible in your image.​

I just have to say....at least the witch didn't ask for a mirror! :ROFLMAO:

Question, would a piece of fabric be acceptable? Not sewn or anything, just a plain old yard of fabric?

...What a missed opportunity. Wish I had thought of that haha!
This will be okay if the fabric has a repeating pattern (and isn't just a single colour, we will not count the weave itself)!

...What a missed opportunity. Wish I had thought of that haha!
This will be okay if the fabric has a repeating pattern (and isn't just a single colour, we will not count the weave itself)!
A mirror would have definitely created funny photos while everyone's trying to snap a picture without trying to be in it as well. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back