• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Witch's Quest - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repeating pattern of risqué ladies on a non-risqué dress. 😅
20220829_184649.jpg

Had a busy day yesterday but we should be all caught up on submissions again! Please let me know if it looks like your entry was missed.

@Imbri @Gem of Paradise I see your entries in this thread but not in the submission board, please post them there too so that they can be accepted :)

A mirror would have definitely created funny photos while everyone's trying to snap a picture without trying to be in it as well. xD

Oh right. We did consider a "something reflective" round but, at least partially for this reason, that turned into "something shiny" (which was easier to judge anyway) haha :D

Had a busy day yesterday but we should be all caught up on submissions again! Please let me know if it looks like your entry was missed.

@Imbri @Gem of Paradise I see your entries in this thread but not in the submission board, please post them there too so that they can be accepted :)

Oh right. We did consider a "something reflective" round but, at least partially for this reason, that turned into "something shiny" (which was easier to judge anyway) haha :D
Ooooh thanks so much for letting me know! Will do!

Round #8
Although the final round starts with this post, entries for previous rounds will also still be accepted!
All rounds will close at the same time, on Friday, September 2 at 11:59PM Fair Time.

The sun is setting so it's quickly getting dark; you should really be heading back as soon as possible. You hand the witch your patterned object, and thankfully, she finally seems content: she pauses to stare at the object in her hands, nods, then speaks. "Congratulations, dear, that makes seven. You're a witch now." She tries to hand you an old but official looking piece of paper which has the words 'Certificate of Witchery' and your name on it. Was that a real thing? How did she even get your name? Whether you accept her gift or not, her next words will be the same: "Sorry about the cookies and you're free to go. One last thing..."

🧙🏽‍♀️ And Your Quest Is...

"Hand me your source of light. "​

Item notes:
- No screens please! That would be far too many lights.
- The quests are for physical objects: Illustrations, paintings or other pattern will not be accepted.
- This is not an arts and crafts event! We will not be allowing any objects you have made yourself.
- Objects that you have used to enter previous rounds are not allowed to be re-used.

✨ Submission Checklist

Before entering your submission, make sure that:

✅ You are posting a new thread in the Witch's Quest submission board. Posts will not be accepted in this thread!​
✅ You have selected the correct round number from the dropdown list while making your thread.​
✅ There is a physical name tag clearly visible in your image.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back