• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Witch's Quest - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this count? It’s a floating pouch of tea but it’s hard to see. I like dark tea 😓

Attachments

• B7233DAC-2CC8-477D-9408-9ED8C8E802C1.jpeg
    B7233DAC-2CC8-477D-9408-9ED8C8E802C1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
This was really easy. I didn’t even have to get up. Just took a picture of the floating ice cubes right on the cup next to me 😅
That counts right? It floats.
If they weren’t being supported by the bottom of the cup it should count

Does this count? It’s a floating pouch of tea but it’s hard to see. I like dark tea 😓

You could have taken the picture before it got this dark but if I squint real hard it doesn't look like it's sinking. 😇 I'll give it the benefit of the doubt!

does it have to be floating on water or on air? i have a balloon i could use

Hi! We are looking for a solid object floating on a liquid. A balloon unfortunately will not do!

You could have taken the picture before it got this dark but if I squint real hard it doesn't look like it's sinking. 😇 I'll give it the benefit of the doubt!

Hi! We are looking for a solid object floating on a liquid. A balloon unfortunately will not do!
oh, i guess because it counts as a crafts object right? 😅 drats, thanks

oh, i guess because it counts as a crafts object right? 😅 drats, thanks

Partially, yes. I suppose it isn't crafts if you buy a floating balloon? But it also opens up so many other questions. Do clouds float? What about fluffy seeds, floating in the wind? What about going in the other direction - it'd be a lot easier to float things in your yoghurt... We'd rather keep it as consistent as possible, haha!

IMG_8212.jpg

looks like celeste can float but not so sure she'll still stick!

Poor Celeste D:

09DnBhj.gif

(Also something went funny with the accept react on your plant entry, sorry for spamming your notifications)

Poor Celeste D:

09DnBhj.gif

(Also something went funny with the accept react on your plant entry, sorry for spamming your notifications)
haha all good!! the mild worry i'd not followed a rule is probably the payback for subjecting celeste to a dip in the sink

Here's my little plastic sharky floating happily. (What can I say? I love sharks.)
I took two pics because I wasn't sure if it really looked like he was floating in the first one.
(Please ignore my Switch case in the background of the pics.)
witch_s_quest_6_a_by_valzed_dfbzvks-pre.jpg

witch_s_quest_6_b_by_valzed_dfbzvkr-pre.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back