• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Why?

GhulehGirl

Ghuleh Gamer Girl
Bells
Switch
6283-5908-5204
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Mailbox
Cake
The last couple of months i've not been able to get any DLC from the post office. When i try Pelly tells me that the access point i've connected to isn't giving out any presents at the moment. Anyone else experiencing this and does it mean no more DLC's?

I have no idea...I have been having the same problem and would like to see this get answered!

I am glad it isn't just me who is having the same issue...

I wish I could help >.<"

They haven't had a new DLC in a while, so that's why you haven't gotten anything.

With the new update however, they might add on with a few more items? I doubt it but it's a possibility.

I've never gotten a dlc gift. T.T why'd they have to discontinue it? :( Hope it comes back so I can experience it.

Last edited:
I think I got my last one in January, they stopped being available after that.
No idea why when they're releasing an update in the autumn

That just makes the items even more rare now ;-;

Why tho I really liked my gifts

Apparently they are no longer giving out DLCs which is kinda sad cuz I used to look forward to that every month :(

That would be cool if they bring back DLCs for the updates in November. As everyone said, they discontinued DLCs, and I saw a lot of DLCs for headgear are in shops now.

Back