• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who is going to win/won E3?

Nintendo probably out of the big 3. Some 3rd party developers are probably also going to shine too.

Nintendo... not many strong games in a while... it's about time we see some.

I actually think Nintendo will, with games like Kirby, Zelda, New AC, 3DS news, Black and White, their yearly sales :p and a possible Mario announcement, I think Nintys got everything wrapped up.

I think Microsoft are going to have a decent conference too, not so sure about Sony though, I'm sure they'll have something to show though, like LBP2 or something.

The only thing microsoft has come out with that intrests me so far is fable 3.

Sony has the last guardian, infamous 2 among others. (and I'm expecting a few surprises)

While nintendo has a Godlong list of things people are expecting, but haven't been confirmed yet...

*Smashes headon keyboard* Ugh this is my first year following E3, And I'm soooo confuzzled XD. So E3 is a competition?
I voted Nintendo.

K.K.Slider said:
*Smashes headon keyboard* Ugh this is my first year following E3, And I'm soooo confuzzled XD. So E3 is a competition?
I voted Nintendo.
^This... I have no clue what it's about! But ehh... I'll just wait for the topics about it to appear here...

Nixie said:
K.K.Slider said:
I voted Nintendo.
^This... I have no clue what it's about! But ehh... I'll just wait for the topics about it to appear here...
E3 stands for Electronic Entertainment Expo, a convention which takes place in June and video game companies go there to show the world what's they've got in store. The reason we're treating this as a competition is because usually, one of the big three companies will do better than the other two. And usually, that's Nintendo.

Tom said:
Nixie said:
K.K.Slider said:
I voted Nintendo.
E3 stands for Electronic Entertainment Expo, a convention which takes place in June and video game companies go there to show the world what's they've got in store. The reason we're treating this as a competition is because usually, one of the big three companies will do better than the other two. And usually, that's Nintendo.
Oh ok, thanks.

Tom said:
Nixie said:
K.K.Slider said:
I voted Nintendo.
Well, the last two years were pretty... Meh, for nintendo.

Although last year nintendo was on the right track.

Back