Helping with town visits!

Hello, if you’d like to come and visit my town a couple of times I would appreciate it and would be happy to send you some TBT in return. How much would you like? : )
Hey! I'll accept how ever much you feel is right :) ill gladly spam visit your town!

Also here's my friendcode! 2767-4218-2901

Hey! I'll accept how ever much you feel is right :) ill gladly spam visit your town!

Also here's my friendcode! 2767-4218-2901

I’m not familiar with the worth of things, is 50 okay?

My friend code is: 2595-2472-2033 I will add you now and open up : ) My town name is Oshawa

Hey there, would you happen to be available for some more visits sometime tonight or tomorrow? ^^

Yes yes of course! Sorry for not seeing this! I'll be available for tomorrow!

No worries! I actually just got to 100 visits tonight, although if you need me to open my gates if you want to get badge visits or anything I can do that for you! Otherwise I'm all good, I still appreciate your help from last time a ton. :]

No worries! I actually just got to 100 visits tonight, although if you need me to open my gates if you want to get badge visits or anything I can do that for you! Otherwise I'm all good, I still appreciate your help from last time a ton. :]
Yay! I'm happy for you : D no I'm good as well!

Back