Who here has to use a MLA heading format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
It's ten points off if you don't at my school.

If you do, how do you write your dates?

I either use 8/28/10 or 28 August, 2010.

I hated having to do that format bs.

waste of time, other than to drill into the students minds the thought of doing the same pointless thing over and over, without question.

/internet rebel guy

I don't remember what mla format is/was. baww.

Psychonaut said:

waste of time, other than to drill into the students minds the thought of doing the same pointless thing over and over, without question.

/internet rebel guy

First & Last Name
Teacher
Class & Time
Date
Time it took to complete said assignment.

Mr. Phoenix said:
Psychonaut said:

/internet rebel guy

First & Last Name
Teacher
Class & Time
Date
isn't that kinda.. subjective to if a person is trustworthy/not going to lie?

didn't have that on the little top right thing I used to write.

was something along the lines of..

name
date
class period

Psychonaut said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Psychonaut said:

/internet rebel guy

First & Last Name
Teacher
Class & Time
Date
isn't that kinda.. subjective to if a person is trustworthy/not going to lie?

didn't have that on the little top right thing I used to write.

was something along the lines of..

name
date
class period
Ours is on the left. The time thing is usually optional. They only want to know how long it takes you to complete the homework. Most people lie, some people truth, I usually just round. I rarely put something like "17 minutes" on there. It's usually "20 min" instead.

I only have to in English 12.

First and last name
Teacher's name
Class name
Date: 28 August, 2010

And we have to write it on the left side.. and it takes up space for my work :/
lol I think I have OCD.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>I made this for you.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Lw8xZ.png
</div>

*trevor said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>I made this for you.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Lw8xZ.png
</div>
But he has to be the all time post champion, and he can't do that by posting in brewsters! You silly goose.

John102 said:
*trevor said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>
But he has to be the all time post champion, and he can't do that by posting in brewsters! You silly goose.
that will be me.

*ahem*

*trevor said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>
I think this topic is very interesting. It makes people reexamine their lives. It makes them think about the greater good..

Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>
I think this topic is very interesting. It makes people reexamine their lives. It makes them think about the greater good..
And, most importantly, it makes your post count go up.

*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>
Because that's a huge deal to me. (sarcasm, just incase you couldn't tell)

Besides, it's called asking a question and discussing something. Or is that against the rules on a forum?

Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>

Besides, it's called asking a question and discussing something. Or is that against the rules on a forum?
Why is it that people destroy their own attempts at sarcasm by saying "lol I'm being sarcastic stupid"? I just don't understand it.

And I'm perfectly aware of how easy it is to claim good intentions on the internet. You can say whatever you want, but it's plainly obvious why you constantly make utterly asinine threads. Also, Brewster's!

*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>I made this for you.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Lw8xZ.png
</div>

Why is it that people destroy their own attempts at sarcasm by saying "lol I'm being sarcastic stupid"? I just don't understand it.

And I'm perfectly aware of how easy it is to claim good intentions on the internet. You can say whatever you want, but it's plainly obvious why you constantly make utterly asinine threads. Also, Brewster's!
I'm glad I mean so much to you that you have to single me out and make me feel special. <3

Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>I made this for you.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Lw8xZ.png
</div>

I'm glad I mean so much to you that you have to single me out and make me feel special. <3
It's not about singling anyone out. You simply are the most egregious offender.

And Christ you reply quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back