• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

who else hasn't completely upgraded their house?

lazuli

Bells
Switch
5965-6963-6093
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
i don't want to spend 7000000000000000 bells on my house again and im pretty content with the fully expanded first room and a once expanded second floor. decoratings going to be p easy; a bedroom and living room. SURE i want a kitchen and stuff but ill live with it.

I at least have all of the rooms, but not all of them are fully expanded. Bathrooms and such look better smaller, in my opinion.

I haven't and probably never will. I think that the only perk you get is the gold model but I can live without it, I'd rather have houses that fit the look I'm going for.

Right now I'm pretty happy with having just three rooms. I don't like the look of having just one side room and having the house seem lopsided.

The main room, fully expanded, which is a sloppy living room/kitchen/bedroom area complete with cardboard bed.
Upstairs, expanded once, there is a bathroom with mermaid furniture and marble tubs.
The basement is another bedroom, has one expansion, and contains the gothic black rococo set and some creepy set items.

I havent been playing too often, I am only on my upstairs! :) I go islanding every week though, so I am going to pay off the loan soon.

First floor on the right has a toilet, sink, shelf, closet, lamp, trash bin, and plants. For that, the default size for a room is sufficient, and I have no plan to upgrade it.

I've only expanded the one room as big as it'll go, and I'm never upgrading it. I like having one room to change through the seasons. I don't like enough furniture sets to fill loads of rooms. Plus, i love how it looks like a little cottage from the outside surrounded by trees ^^

I have every room, but they're all medium-sized except the entry room. At this point, I'm torn between upgrading or decorating with what I've got. My kitchen feels too small. It's crammed full and I want more space, but I'd feel weird upgrading it and not the others. Too bad we can't pay Nook a quarter of the upgrade price to downgrade or something like removing PWPs.

Stopped upgrading my house for a while now. ;__; for now I'm focusing on upgrading my alt's house.

With the town I'm planning, I'll only have one character with a fully upgraded house. Currently I only have my mayor character and she only has 2 fully expanded floors.

I need to expand every room except my main ground floor room. I think I filled one room up so much that I can't even get in.

I fully expanded everything except my basement. I just wanted it out of the way so I didn't have any outstanding loans on it, so I could concentrate on paying for PWPs.

Also I wanted to decorate the exterior without thinking "oohh I need space but I can't expand for a day...". So yea. :p

I have all of the rooms, but 3 of the rooms aren't fully expanded. I don't have any plans to expand them, either.

I have almost all rooms expanded. The only rooms I won't expand in either of my houses are the bathrooms.

I haven't yet just because I like to have an idea for the room before I have it made ^w^

I finished it because I like the space, my rooms would be too cramped without the full expansions. I have set plans for all of them and it's too much furniture and extra trinkets to fit one of the smaller upgrades.

And I plan to finish my other 2 resident houses too, but they will be stores. If they weren't going to be multi-purpose stores I would probably only have the main room upgraded, a room upstairs as their bedroom and bathroom and the basement/back room for extra stuff.

Back