• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who do you hope will be back

I kind of want to see the return of the island neighbors from the GameCube version. I don't know why, I just really liked them. c:

I'm pretty sure that all the NPCs will be back (maybe not all the event ones).
Also I would like to have Katie and her mom back.
FYI, there is an edit button.

Fishing...

I don't think fishing will return, Nintendo already created an AR game that uses Animal Crossing's fishing style. Why would Nintendo want to include it twice? Also none of the previews released had one fish seen; I'm pretty sure the Animal Crossing: City Folk preview had some shots of fish. Other than that, swimming would be a feature that would expectedly disrupt fish, to fix that a solution would to easily remove the fish. I know it would be disappointing but I can't say it's a fact, we'll just have to wait.

I hope they will keep pudge, poncho and champ

Also i wish they don't take away fishing as it would wreck the feel of the game.

Guys, I don't know why you're all saying villagers. Obv they're not going to take a villager out of the game.

Guys, I don't know why you're all saying villagers. Obv they're not going to take a villager out of the game.

?

But they have... On several occasions. Ace, one of my favorite villagers from the GCN version, has never returned.

Why would fishing be taken out of the game? How is that even a possibility?

?

But they have... On several occasions. Ace, one of my favorite villagers from the GCN version, has never returned.

I've never played GC, so I didn't know that sorry.

But to my knowledge, no villagers from WW were taken out in CF.

Back