• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who are the first three villagers moving into your town? (after the starters)

My favourite villager has been Stitches ever since I had him back in Wild World, and I always go out my way to get him in my towns. I told myself this time I'm going to take it slow and just see what the island gives me.

Today I got my first random move-in...:

Be7OOSc.jpg

Congrats!!!!!! That had to have made your day! I love Stitches too- he's so cute! Hopefully one day I'll get him. Also holding out for Tangy & Bob (like everyone else). Who else are you hoping for?

I invited villagers from the first three islands I visited...I got Tia, Paolo, and Cookie.

Some people are probably around the point where they're working on building homes for new villagers to move in. I was wondering what are the three new villagers moving into your town?

My first villager is Chester, but I already knew that because I invited him after meeting him on a trip.

My other two villagers moving in are...Puddles and Gladys! (I just checked right now)

I'm happy since I never had any of these villagers before (and they all look cool)

I want Puddles in my town so bad! You are lucky!

I got Hornsby, Sydney and Wendy

Marina moved in today after inviting her from a tour, I'm so happy!

The next two were randoms and they are Freckles and Tucker....yikes, lol.

I'm not super thrilled about either, but I'm trying to keep an open mind. Tucker looks pretty cool and it'll be funny to have a cave man mammoth on a deserted island, lol. Freckles is...well, frightening, lol. Idk, maybe her render will look better in ACNH, but when I saw her in NL she made me feel uneasy, lol.

I didn't know tour invites correlated with who was moving into the plots. I wish I had invited Pinky and Sherb instead, but oh wells.

Last edited:
I got Sydney, Pinky, and Al. I don't really plan on keeping any of them tbh

They're moving in tomorrow, but I got Olive and Zucker from island invites and Audie moving in randomly. Got pretty lucky!

I am so jealous. I would really want Olive to move into my town.

I asked Marcie to move in whilst doing a tour so she's coming, and then the other two are random, which are Hugh and Anicotti! Can't say I'm too over the moon about Hugh and Anicotti, but I think they'll grow on me! My starters are Buck and Pashmina.

Elmer, Pango, and melba the first two I want out of my island ASAP

Last edited:
I got Flurry, Sherb and Bella! I like all of them but especially Flurry and Sherb, so cute!

Sydney, Apple & Hornsby. ♡ They were the three first, and i adore all three of them.

I got Flurry, Sherb and Bella! I like all of them but especially Flurry and Sherb, so cute!

I got Flurry and Sherb too! I got Audie for my 3rd, but now I'm wondering if I should have held out for Tangy. I was striking out on the Nook Miles islands so I just took Audie, I like her backstory.

originally i have genji and agnes, i invited skye from an island and the two other randoms are filbert and victoria.

Invited Punchy, Flurry and Rosie from tours! I'll only be keeping Flurry

Goldie, I asked her to come when I saw her on an island I was so lucky! She is my favorite character. Then the 2 random are Beau and Anabelle!

Back