What's your latest PWP?

I'm soo happy lol. Not a day has passed when a villager didn't suggest a PWP. Rudy suggested the Wind Turbine and i just paid off a Yellow Bench c:

Just finished building the zen clock. I must remember to watch it closely so that I can take a proper screenshot of the little figure that emerges from the clock on the hour. :)

My last PWP would be the picnic blanket, which I never really wanted until it got requested and I saw it in game. It's super cute and fits in well with my town theme, so I was pretty pleased with that. Like the day before that I built the hot spring, which is pretty cool too, although I don't know how well it fits in with my fairy tale themed town... ah well, we shall see. I've been wanting the wisteria trellis since I first got the game but it hasn't been requested yet :( The topiaries are also pretty cool :3 I'd like the tulip one. But that's not for a while yet anyways.

The latest to be build at the moment is the Instrument Shelter, but tomorrow, it will be the Solar Panel. I donated all the money for it in one shot.

I just finished building the Fairy Tale Clock, I haven't held an opening ceremony for it though. I might do that tomorrow.
I am hoping to get the Fairy Tale Bridge requested soon.

Wisteria trellis! It is one of my favorite PWP :D

I hope Pekoe is going to suggest flower arch soon though, I really really want it.

Built: Lighthouse

Unlocked: Brick Bridge

I miss my 3rd bridge, so hope I get the fairy-tale one pops up soon. I don't really like the bridge, but it'll go with my path the best. Hmm..

Back