• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for minimalist DAs

Lilyacre

Bells
Hiya,

I’ve recently started playing again and created a new island. I’m loving it and I’m currently designing all the terraforming, but I’m looking for some inspiration.

I’m looking for really minimalistic islands. So not a lot of items around, but instead lots of trees and bushes to naturally guide your path around the island. Maybe islands with large lakes, since mine is going to have a huuuge lake in the middle. Very natural, woodland and forest towns.

Let me know if you know any or if that sounds like your island and I’d love to visit your DA :)

Main Island: Quadratum DA-7948-6303-6032
2nd Island: Destiny DA-7946-5601-7214

They don't have any "themes" and they are straight to the point with navigation since I take it pretty seriously. I am not going to act like the islands are anything special but I just made it because I am just trying to be honest with what I think works.

Back