• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Any chance you could email the professor of something? I'm sure they would be somewhat understanding.
I emailed her right after I logged in with screenshots and videos (because I couldn’t get to her at all without logging into that account) so hopefully she’ll be accepting of it. To be honest, I think I sounded way too negative in that email, and English is one of my scariest subjects.

I emailed her right after I logged in with screenshots and videos (because I couldn’t get to her at all without logging into that account) so hopefully she’ll be accepting of it. To be honest, I think I sounded way too negative in that email, and English is one of my scariest subjects.

I hope she will be too. <3 Things like this happen, especially nowadays with online learning and all. I think you're gonna be okay though.

I have to go back to work next week (retail) after being off work since March and I'm really nervous.. I hated my job even before the pandemic I feel like now it's only going to become less enjoyable.

I also hate how working in retail and being a customer service personality all day really strains my personal relationships, it's like I just don't have any energy to be nice to anyone after being fake nice to dumb customers at work all day.

I was up til midnight last night working on my history paper and it honestly messed me up so much (for reference I usually go to bed around 8-9pm if possible). Now I'm really tired and I'm falling behind in all my schoolwork because of this one stupid paper. tomorrow is my piano lesson and I haven't had a chance to practice yet this week. I have to hurry up and get my jazz hist assignments done this morning before class.

luckily this will all be over after I turn in my paper tonight but good lord I'm so tired of spending so much time on homework. I almost just don't even care, but the assignment for the paper says "failure to submit the essay will result in an F for the class" so I guess I don't really have a choice eh 🤷

shgfshdgjskdg i remembered the swedish forum i used to be on in like 2012-2015 and logged on and it's SO DEAD and the only people still left are the weirdos who seek attention by making actual suicide threads????? Like bro are you sure you want to do this on a dead forum that, in its peak days, was frequented by young, edgy teenagers? not to be like Cringe but ..... dare i say... this is not not cringy.

I'm gone for one day and I have 71 emails in my inbox. What's the point of taking a day off when I just dread coming back to a stressful work day... It doesn't help I come in at 11 this week instead of my usual time to catch up. It's very frustrating to say it nicely.

This company obviously never fixing their tracking app, like... it's still slow as **** updating.

Also they better not charge like 160 bucks customs fee for items worth like, 40-50 bucks lol.

I am extremely embarrassed about my Halloween entry. I had to edit my post (thankfully no warning) because the suggestion of blood might be interpreted as promotion of self harm, violence and it might make people uncomfortable. Blood makes me uncomfortable too a lot of times. I was only making a reference to the anime (like zoro being injured by the mandrills and Mihawk maybe being the one that gave him the scar when training him). I really hope I didn’t make anyone uncomfortable or make the mods mad (I am glad she let me know since I didn’t see the message in the thread; I just am extremely embarrassed). Maybe I should’ve said it straight out instead of trying to make my commentary a little interesting. I just woke up and now i feel like going back to sleep. If anyone here saw it and was uncomfortable, I’m really sorry. I didn’t realize it could be taken that way. ><

To be honest, I didn’t even see it. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about though. I’m sure people will understand. :)

—-

I’m just super tired. Didn’t get any sleep last night. Other than that I’m fine, lol.

You shouldn't feel embarrassed, while I understand they don't want people to use it for wrong reasons you shouldn't feel pointed out for asking and such. I did not see your original entry so I can't say, but yeah try and don't think too much about it.

Yeah, I totally understand that. Now, I just can’t help worrying that maybe I could’ve explained it better or just waited to put the idea in after I submitted my entry. Still, since I used to be uncomfortable with references to blood and a lot of violence in anime and still actually am, I should’ve thought about that more. Thanks both of you for your reassurances :). I know I’m probably worrying for no reason (and sorry for being dramatic; my anxiety gets the best of me >< and i hate upsetting anyone).

This company obviously never fixing their tracking app, like... it's still slow as **** updating.

Also they better not charge like 160 bucks customs fee for items worth like, 40-50 bucks lol.
customs suck like wtf why do i have to pay a ton of money to get things into the country.........

I took some great screenshots for the Haunting at Belltree Manor contest and then realized you can't see the second story window of my house. Whoops I should have read the rules better.

I took some great screenshots for the Haunting at Belltree Manor contest and then realized you can't see the second story window of my house. Whoops I should have read the rules better.

I really hope you get this figured out. I really am looking forward to seeing your entry 🙂.

So the other day at dinner my dad was saying how one of the pops I drinks couldn’t be brought in to the can bottle return, and forgetting that i had some bottles of a type of mt dew that you can’t often find right now, I asked if it was a different one i had. he gets all pissy and more stormy than usually when we ask him to clarify or don’t understand what he’s saying. But if we show any sign of irritation or don’t answer his questions or if he doesn’t understand us, he is allowed to ask repeatedly and get pissy even then? i swear his childish behavior, anger and anxiety continues to get worse. I am so not looking forward to going to my sister’s for christmas. this is why i cannot leave my room or talk to him anymore. he expects us to understand but when i show anxiety he gets mad at me and goes ballistic, yet he claims he knows I have asperger’s and anxiety. okay. yeah sure. so tired of not being understood because of my anxiety.

Why do people get irritated with me when i have a panic attack or show symptoms of anxiety and they know i have anxiety? :/ I know now that one of my friends isn’t a friend thanks to the observation made by another friend when i talked to her, but even one friend that i was best friends with asked me why i was anxious when i apologized at an arcade bar if i pressured them to leave soon (also i was standing around by myself and was too nervous to ask for water for myself when i was blacking out so i asked my former friend for help and she got this attitude ). It’s not like i choose to be anxious :(. I thought a parent (who has it but even though he doesn’t admit it) would try to understand but he never does.

Sorry. A lot has been on my mind, some just randomly popping up again that I wasn’t thinking about. i thought i let things go but some things don’t go away no matter how hard i try.

My internet is driving me crazy and i keep losing every second. i wish we’d upgrade it already; i’m sick of losing it every day and lagging.

man usps int'l rates gone up.. ordered a couple of crop tops and the shipping was like as much man if not more

I was up til midnight last night working on my history paper and it honestly messed me up so much (for reference I usually go to bed around 8-9pm if possible). Now I'm really tired and I'm falling behind in all my schoolwork because of this one stupid paper. tomorrow is my piano lesson and I haven't had a chance to practice yet this week. I have to hurry up and get my jazz hist assignments done this morning before class.

luckily this will all be over after I turn in my paper tonight but good lord I'm so tired of spending so much time on homework. I almost just don't even care, but the assignment for the paper says "failure to submit the essay will result in an F for the class" so I guess I don't really have a choice eh 🤷
This was literally me last night. I stayed up until 12 to turn in my Composition paper and it messed me up. Now I’m feeling very tired and unmotivated to do more work. I also take lessons, so I get dreading practicing and looking at your teacher‘s face of disapproval lol
On a more positive note, I hope things get better for you soon 😊

my mom finally went to the hospital today. her health has been rapidly declining and she still doesn’t have an exact diagnosis; her doctors keep switching from ulcerative colitis to crohn’s disease to fungal yeast infection to staph infection. now, she’s showing signs of a bowel obstruction and i just,, absolutely hate not knowing what’s going on with her and how all of her doctors are apparently useless. she’s lost so much blood and is in constant agony and she keeps being dismissed; i get we’re in the middle of a global pandemic and nobody wants to deal with the obese woman with all these issues but i’m just,, so tired of nobody helping her.

i’m hoping she gets admitted. i’m afraid of being left home alone with my father and grandmother but i’m more afraid of my mom dying. i just want her to be okay again.

Back