• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, TBT Marketplace is dead, even with Gen 7 Pok?mon business. Might just go to reddit but this would just be a lot simpler x.x

I just wish that my mom would stop with the verbal insults. "You have Down's Syndrome! You're stupid! You're mental!"

I honestly cannot believe that my mom is not able to grasp how much she has hurt me with her words. Also, I most definitely do not have Down's Syndrome. It's my mom's newest insult thus far. I cannot believe she has resorted to using that.

Living here is awful. I can't take the constant yelling and derogatory remarks anymore.

I just wish that my mom would stop with the verbal insults. "You have Down's Syndrome! You're stupid! You're mental!"

I honestly cannot believe that my mom is not able to grasp how much she has hurt me with her words. Also, I most definitely do not have Down's Syndrome. It's my mom's newest insult thus far. I cannot believe she has resorted to using that.

Living here is awful. I can't take the constant yelling and derogatory remarks anymore.

Ever heard of Child Protective Services? Might wanna give 'em a ring on the tele.

Ever heard of Child Protective Services? Might wanna give 'em a ring on the tele.

I really don't want them to get involved. I don't know. I can just talk to my school counselor about this situation, and have her help me. Thank you for mentioning it, though.

If I could get to sleep normally and get eight hours of rest, that would be great. So far, my back and shoulder is aching so I'm sure I'll be up for a bit.

I broke up with The Walking Dead.

Just totally didn't watch it today.
It's really over. :(

I hate you Gimple.
HATE, HATE, HATE YOU.

Apparently I "need" to go to an appointment with my mom so I can't go to school...The one day I actually wanted to go...

You shouldn't have to resort to that, what are you looking for?

Shiny weather trio and some event stuff...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really don't want them to get involved. I don't know. I can just talk to my school counselor about this situation, and have her help me. Thank you for mentioning it, though.

Eh maybe you should since you seem pretty laid-back and "accepting" of it, or I got you real wrong. And idk if you don't go talk to the counsellor CPS might be an idea.

currently feeling like i want to find myself and experience new things and idk if i want to take a break from my 5 year relationship or not

i still want an apology, but i'm still not gonna get one. from either of you.

one probably doesn't even know what she did but it f---ed me up mentally.
the other one knows very well what he did but he's a coward and isn't gonna apologize

never feel like eating and when i do eat it just makes me feel sick sighhh i hate when i get like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back