• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i send you refs for a art piece and you're like okay cool i can do this but then go around saying 'holy sht i can't do this while in stream', then don't fcking accept my piece. If YOU don't know how to draw for sht then don't experiment with my oc. You told me to pay you upfront, if you believe you couldn't accomplish it from the start then either don't accept it or have me pay afterwards.

Ah, a lot right at the moment! But right this second, it's the fact that in my new room the wi-fi doesn't reach it, so I can't even game on my computer...have to use my parents' laptop in the living room :p

I wish I didn't go to my old high school's indoor.. watching those kid's talent and happiness only reminded me that I'm a worthless piece of ****.

I hate when you message someone on the looking/buying thread about a villager they want but never respond back to you. You must not really want them then..

i have a 50% in history and we're only having one more test in the class. idk what im doing wrong. i study for history more than any other subject, but i always do so poorly on the tests. i dont even know how i managed to scrape by with As in that class in the past. but there goes my chance into getting into the udub

my friends like because I feel healthy enough to actually go there watching their dog they seemed to have cancelled it for no reason again oh well better ask if I can go still :v

I hate it when you're looking for a particular thing- you never find it, but when you're not it'll magically appear right under your nose. Ughh

Pretty boring today...

Weather is boring
TV is boring
TBT is boring
Other sites are boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back