• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate it when you look through my profile like i'm doing weird **** on there. i also hate when you snoop through my friend's accounts too. invader much?

I know the feeling so you're not alone on this one! I've had a group of narcissists do that to me on another social platform before.

I don't like when people who have never talked to me before send me friend requests on here. like talk to me first, im not gonna add some random.

Everytime I actually open my mouth I get myself in trouble. Imma just stfu now.

everyone makes everything seem like its my fault
like lol its not my fault that you had a bad day today

Last edited:
get to wake up at 4 am tommorow and stay on a bus for like 10 hrs haha

I mean im kinda happy but I feel like i will get up late and miss the whole thing

Guess what came to say hi?

Gosh I'm never gonan get used to periods.

At least I caught it early today

rip white underwear, you will be missed

I'm getting really frusterated teaching myself how to use advanced computer skills. It may be basic to you but for someone who never went to collage it's really hard to learn it by yourself

I'm getting really frusterated teaching myself how to use advanced computer skills. It may be basic to you but for someone who never went to collage it's really hard to learn it by yourself

What is categorized as "advanced computer skills"?

my boyfriend always makes me feel bad for going to sleep earlier than him

i understand we're limited on when and how long we can talk but i'm tired

my boyfriend always makes me feel bad for going to sleep earlier than him

i understand we're limited on when and how long we can talk but i'm tired

...really? he's like that uh lol

also ****ing whatever sickness i have now uuuuuuughhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back