• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had to login to see a tw suicide mention on da, like out of all places. Then you mix up the words to make it seem more sympathetic so we can give you ass pats to make you feel better. You'll be fine tomorrow.

this isn't bts?

dDobnRc.png

Agh, it sucks I have college tomorrow. Ready to be done already. Next week is the last week before finals and then it's summer break.

My mom gave me the 4 dollars in her wallet for going to the movies and buying what I can with it

I feel bad because I took it all

I still don't know whether or not I got accepted into the internship I applied and interviewed for in the middle of March. It's supposed to start at the end of May and they said I would know by the beginning of April. I emailed the lady I interviewed with about it like 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. What the heck.

spider.
in. my. room.

screaming do I
a- burn the house down or
b- burn the house DOWN.
send help please.

NOOOO! I was hoping my body would be nice for once because I wasn't feeling sleepy all day while staying up so I figured I would be lucky and just not get drowsy at work on my Monday for ONCE but nope, eyes just welled up and I yawned like 50 times in a row and now I want nothing more than to be able to crawl back into bed... but it's only 3 hours into my 10 hours shift...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back