• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so so so so tired n im seeing my therapist tomorrow and ik she wil ask if ive gone jogging because she made me say i'd do it last week (n i had said i would do it the week before too lmaoo n not done it) but i really have no energy ever and i feel rly lazy for not doing it but i barely have the energy to eat and i cant concnetrate in school and when i get home all iwant to do is play stardew valley and try to forget about everythingn else because otherwise nothing works ??? and i dont think she iwll be //disappointed// but she will b like Hey you Gotta Do That and i will die and im already dead

also i have german in like 1 minute and im gonna die because i have hw that i havent done and i cant concentrate so this will b fun :^) also people keep hitting me w stuff pls leave me alone i just wanna go home
pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

also @ people who care about school and keep up w stuff in school and are functioning how tf do u do it
n @ ppl who do that aND have energy, time and mental capacity ovr for having friends n interests n enjoying life wtf . r u even human ..

im so so so so tired n im seeing my therapist tomorrow and ik she wil ask if ive gone jogging because she made me say i'd do it last week (n i had said i would do it the week before too lmaoo n not done it) but i really have no energy ever and i feel rly lazy for not doing it but i barely have the energy to eat and i cant concnetrate in school and when i get home all iwant to do is play stardew valley and try to forget about everythingn else because otherwise nothing works ??? and i dont think she iwll be //disappointed// but she will b like Hey you Gotta Do That and i will die and im already dead

also i have german in like 1 minute and im gonna die because i have hw that i havent done and i cant concentrate so this will b fun :^) also people keep hitting me w stuff pls leave me alone i just wanna go home
pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

also @ people who care about school and keep up w stuff in school and are functioning how tf do u do it
n @ ppl who do that aND have energy, time and mental capacity ovr for having friends n interests n enjoying life wtf . r u even human ..

Think of the rocky quote:
"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain?t all sunshine and rainbows. It?s a very mean and nasty place, and I don?t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain?t about how hard you hit. It?s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That?s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you?re worth, then go out and get what you?re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain?t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain?t you. You?re better than that!"

the school year's going by too fast. normally, i'd be happy about that,but
i'm moving to a new school next year and I'm not prepared to leave
the people I've known all my life

idek for my sake.. if im interested in **** i tend to memorize it and learn it fast.. like most of my film studies were real fun and i learned a lot.

also no im a hippie turt

i'm worried i won't be available to make it to class tomorrow .... my sleep schedule got all screwed up. :/

on the other hand two more days until the ratchet & clank movie releases ...

I don't like when people who have never talked to me before send me friend requests on here. like talk to me first, im not gonna add some random.

omg i hate this too. but i feel bad denying it .. so either ill just add or ignore it lmao. ):

------

my ex is trying to come back for like the 10000000th time and i already know how this is gonna end yet i accept his apology anyways. meh
maybe ill just stay single forever & trust no one.

Having a boyfriend but having another crush who doesn't love me :/ but treat me so nice and better than my bf
What to do?

The fact that I finally built up the courage this Spring Break to ask someone if they want to hanging out but nobody replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back