[1:52pm] oath2order: Yeah at 13:51
[1:52pm] oath2order: literally a minute ago
[1:52pm] Jer: so he changes his position like 3 times or something idk
[1:52pm] Jer: changed*
[1:53pm] Jer: but if he was framing trundle why would he be on his side now
[1:53pm] Jer: unless he doesn't want to look like he's framing him
[1:53pm] Jer: could be nothing though
[1:53pm] Jer: do you know a vig or something btw
[1:53pm] oath2order: If Trundle flips town, then I'll get the jack to shoot Truffle
[1:53pm] oath2order: jack I know the jack

:eek:

And lol I saw this from puppy as well in the scum chat:

Thx Truffle my hero

You're welcome! <333 ;)

Holy crud thought. Puppy, your grammar skills were so much better in scum chat. Jeez.

- - - Post Merge - - -

though*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bahahaha Cory, Puppy, and Jer all thought I trusted them. This mafia chat is proving to be entertaining.

:eek:

And lol I saw this from puppy as well in the scum chat:

You're welcome! <333 ;)

Holy crud thought. Puppy, your grammar skills were so much better in scum chat. Jeez.

- - - Post Merge - - -

though*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bahahaha Cory, Puppy, and Jer all thought I trusted them. This mafia chat is proving to be entertaining.

You sick man.

So Puppy wouldn't be protected by any fellow scum members through medicine or a protect action. I didn't want any suspicions by mafia and wanted a clean kill. Unfortunately I still got blocked night 5 in fear that I was after Kit.

So Puppy wouldn't be protected by any fellow scum members through medicine or a protect action. I didn't want any suspicions by mafia and wanted a clean kill. Unfortunately I still got blocked night 5 in fear that I was after Kit.

Not buying it!!!

Lol xD

I'll admit I did trust Puppy for a short while, but that was before I posted in the thread about my "proof" of Puppy being scum.

Back