• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting pretty sick and tired of having nothing to do anymore. No one seems to want to hire me, so I'm just sat around doing nothing all day. I have no friends so I have no one to talk to, anyone I do talk to even if it's just through private messages eventually lose interest in talking to me and I don't get replies for weeks on end, or I never hear from them again.

I'm really just lost and confused. I feel like I'm doing something wrong and I just don't know what it even is.
I often feel the same way you do. I'm sorry. :( you can always PM me if you'd like, I've seen you around and I think you seem nice.

Last edited:
I was all gung-ho to get a job, and then I sat down to do my summer calc homework and realized I can't juggle a job, marching band, and school. No job until November. :')

Long rant ahead:
My counsellor suggested me to take Honors Chem over the summer since I'm going to be taking quite a few APs next year. It's a six week, three day per week course and I've never felt this stressed before. The teacher's not teaching, instead he'll give us like over ten Youtube videos to watch on a topic and we learn from there. This is the most annoying thing ever since most of the videos are over 10 mins long and some of their voices are so dull and monotone that I fall asleep during the video. Some of them talk so slowly that I have to speed up the video 2x in order to pay attention to the actual content.
Since we're expected to cover 10 days of work during the school year in one day in this course, we're literally covering over one unit per day which is killing me. Usually I spread out my studying so I don't have to cram but now I have no choice but to cram. There are like less than 10 questions on each test so if you miss one, your test grade drops a letter grade (not to mention that the questions are not covered in the videos he suggested us to watch). Not to mention that our textbook, which he suggested us to buy, has like a 2.5 star rating on Amazon apparently because several calculations in it are incorrect. In class, he just gives us worksheets (which are not graded) and sometimes we do a lab. No explanations at all. Grrr.
Anyways. I'm hoping that he'll curve the grade since everyone in the class has a B- or lower. Finals on Thursday, and then I have two weeks of REAL summer before school starts. :(

I haven't been able to stay with my best friend all month (and still don't know when I can) because his dad is in rehab for his back (which he has nerve damage or something in) and his grandpa had surgery a few weeks ago.

Also, my leg hurts. And I don't like bothering other people with my problems. WHY AM I WRITING THIS.
*runs*

I got my braces on yesterday and I constantly feel like my teeth are going to fall out and I always feel like crying. The wires are brushing up against my cheeks which causes them to bleed, and all the orthodontist says is to put the wax on, which isn't helping at all. I can't eat anything except soup and mashed potatoes and even if I could eat something good, I don't even know how to chew food anymore.

Braces are great you should all get them. They're so fun. You're going to love them so much you'll never want to take them off.

Last edited:
when you love someone for so long, and so deeply, and they reject you
even under fair, reasonable circumstances
it hurts

im a lost little puppy with nowhere to go
i will still love her as i always do
but will anyone ever love me?

EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD IS SO SAD
KERNGKJERGNJKERGNKJ YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

HERE'S A TISSUE *GIVES FIVE BILLION BOXES OF KLEENEX*

Rude people, ignorant people, the usual that comes with forums.
But, seriously, the fact that I've done nothing with my Summer but play ACNL and stay up until 3am. I feel like I'm wasting my youth. Like I have friends that would love to hang out but I'm so lazy!!
also, what flop said.. lol ^^

Last edited:
Rude people, ignorant people, the usual that comes with forums.
But, seriously, the fact that I've done nothing with my Summer but play ACNL and stay up until 3am. I feel like I'm wasting my youth. Like I have friends that would love to hang out but I'm so lazy!!
also, what flop said.. lol ^^
Haha, do what makes you happy! If it makes you feel any better, I spent my Summer playing video games, too. u v u

EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD IS SO SAD
KERNGKJERGNJKERGNKJ YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

ahhh thank you dear. -takes a few tissues- very kind of you.

Haha, do what makes you happy! If it makes you feel any better, I spent my Summer playing video games, too. u v u

yes i tell myself that too but it just never happens ;A; it's nobody's fault but my own blehh. thanks though ovo

People are still commenting on that post in response to what I said on my sisters Facebook post.. And I'm trying so hard to just leave it alone, because it will probably never stop and just make me even more angry if I continue to argue, but it's so hard.

It's hard to ignore a bunch of strangers (and your own sister) speak to you like you're an over-dramatic, over-sensitive idiot, who has no right to be offended by anything they do or say. Especially when my phone keeps giving me notifications that so-and-so has posted on (sisters name)'s post.

I just want to scream "NEVERMIND, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!", but I know that won't help, either...

UGH, I wish I had never spoken up about it. *headdeskheaddeskheaddesk*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm honestly debating just deleting my Facebook entirely.. I don't really even do anything on there.

UPDATE: Well, I did it. I deactivated my Facebook account.

I expected to miss it and immediately reactivate it, but nope. If anything, I feel relieved.

Last edited:

I'll take a box, thanks. o:

Allergies are what's bothering me. .-.

It's summer. There are flowers and perfumes and cats and dogs and dust and and and ALL THE SNEEZING FOREVER. Whyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back