• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accidently slammed my head against my mom's car door today.No bump on the car,but there's a bump on my face...

We're going out for Thanksgiving, and as much fun as it sounds, a part of me is afraid of leaving the house because of all the panic attacks I've been having lately. :U

My mom slammed my fingers into a car door, apologized, then did it again five minutes later.

My mom slammed my fingers into a car door, apologized, then did it again five minutes later.

I'm sorry,I laughed at thiss while eating a cookie and nearly choked.:) I mea... hope your fingers heal quickly,and that someone will lend you a HAND while they're hurt.Ah...Bad puns...I mean,hope you feel better soon!^-^

I'm sorry,I laughed at thiss while eating a cookie and nearly choked.:) I mea... hope your fingers heal quickly,and that someone will lend you a HAND while they're hurt.Ah...Bad puns...I mean,hope you feel better soon!^-^

I GOTTA HAND IT TO YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL WORSE. LATER I SLAMMED ME LEFT LEG AND ARM IN THE CAR DOOR AGAIN BUT DON'T WORRY, I'M ALL RIGHT. WELL, MY FINGERS HURTS BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, I'M FINE. SORRY FOR YELLING, I CAN'T HANDLE THE SITUATION. HANDS DOWN, YOU ARE THE FUNNIEST GUY EVER AND NOT TO MENTION YOU'RE PRETTY HANDSOME TOO. I BET YOU'RE VERY HANDY AROUND THE HOUSE. I BET YOU GET ALL THE HAND JOBS DONE REALLY WELL.

hands

I GOTTA HAND IT TO YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL WORSE. LATER I SLAMMED ME LEFT LEG AND ARM IN THE CAR DOOR AGAIN BUT DON'T WORRY, I'M ALL RIGHT. WELL, MY FINGERS HURTS BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, I'M FINE. SORRY FOR YELLING, I CAN'T HANDLE THE SITUATION. HANDS DOWN, YOU ARE THE FUNNIEST GUY EVER AND NOT TO MENTION YOU'RE PRETTY HANDSOME TOO. I BET YOU'RE VERY HANDY AROUND THE HOUSE. I BET YOU GET ALL THE HAND JOBS DONE REALLY WELL.

hands

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm just really bored. I'm so sorry Norski, I didn't mean to hurt you. :( If it makes you feel better I slammed my head on the car door today, now I have a huge red bump.

Edit : What are handjobs?.-.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be funny, I'm just really bored. I'm so sorry Norski, I didn't mean to hurt you. :( If it makes you feel better I slammed my head on the car door today, now I have a huge red bump.

Edit : What are handjobs?.-.

I cannot tell if you are being serious or not.

I'm scared Ferguson protesting is going to spread into my neighborhood and my house will get burned down. There's already protesting in Dallas. They made the DPD Shut down part of I-35 earlier.

ughhh I have dissection this morning. sometimes I just don't feel like poking around in a dead person's chest cavity

hands

maybe u shud stay away from cars

The entire house stinks of cigarette smoke. I'm not allowed to say anything about it either, because my mother is afraid there'll be a fight and stuff. Never mind the fact that I've got **** lungs due to the asthma I had as a kid, and the cigarette smoke sets off symptoms that look like a dust allergy (even though I don't have that). I have to keep other people in mind while living in this house, I wish the same applied to them.

The entire house stinks of cigarette smoke. I'm not allowed to say anything about it either, because my mother is afraid there'll be a fight and stuff. Never mind the fact that I've got **** lungs due to the asthma I had as a kid, and the cigarette smoke sets off symptoms that look like a dust allergy (even though I don't have that). I have to keep other people in mind while living in this house, I wish the same applied to them.

That really sucks - who in your house smokes? I'd advise having a civil conversation about it, as second hand smoke IS a real, valid thing. And even worse if you have bad lungs. I make the smokers in my house go outside to smoke.

u shud take a dump in a bag and leave it in their room

because thats wat second hand smoke is like

except smoke is more dangerous

i woke up today and i thought it was thanksgiving and i was so excited and totally prepared for food and then i found out its wednesday and thanksgiving is tomorrow and now im just sad and hungry
sobs

That really sucks - who in your house smokes? I'd advise having a civil conversation about it, as second hand smoke IS a real, valid thing. And even worse if you have bad lungs. I make the smokers in my house go outside to smoke.
My stepfather. All three others living here (my mom, stepsister and I) have asked him to stop several times, he's still smoking. My mom asked me to stop talking to him about it since it was stressing her out and she didn't want to hear about it anymore.

The most annoying times are when I try to stay away from the smell and the effects it has on me. I'll go into the room they're in to talk to them, smell it and go back into the room I was in before while still having the conversation. It annoys them that I do that, but at the same time they make no effort to understand what it does to me.

It's a situation in which everyone is being selfish, though I think trying to prevent myself from getting lung cancer is a pretty legitimate reason to be selfish.

u shud take a dump in a bag and leave it in their room

because thats wat second hand smoke is like

except smoke is more dangerous
I've even gotten aggressive over it at times, so I honestly doubt something like that would help. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back