• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know i'll probably get bashed for saying this.. but the police officer had no choice. he had no way of knowing that his gun was fake, and the boy wasn't all that smart raising his toy after the police officer told him to freeze. and if police officers didn't have guns how would they enforce the law?

In the UK our police aren't allowed guns and they enforce the law just fine, and mistakes like this don't happen. We did have a police man kill a man a few years ago by pushing him over though. But everyone having guns just makes everything more dangerous

I had four yellow candies and I accidentally gifted the only one that had the date that would put my candies in order and I will never forgive myself.

In the UK our police aren't allowed guns and they enforce the law just fine, and mistakes like this don't happen. We did have a police man kill a man a few years ago by pushing him over though. But everyone having guns just makes everything more dangerous

The police force are allowed guns...
Do you not remember the London riots that happened a few years ago which we started over a police man shooting an innocent black boy?

Pretty sure these awful allergies are actually just a cold...

Throat miraculously stopped hurting but I'm snotty and disgusting and I stupidly didn't get much sleep last night.

And tomorrow at 1pm I have to take a compass test for college! Of all the times to schedule an important test, I think I chose one of the worst.

Pretty sure these awful allergies are actually just a cold...

Throat miraculously stopped hurting but I'm snotty and disgusting and I stupidly didn't get much sleep last night.

And tomorrow at 1pm I have to take a compass test for college! Of all the times to schedule an important test, I think I chose one of the worst.

Good luck with your compass test!
It's not anything to worry about at all. :)
You'll do great! <3

I'm pretty sure at this point I was just replaced by a best friend and I'm really only there for when there's nobody else for them to talk to. Fun.

Last edited:
i keep having dreams where everyone hates me and won't talk to me including my girlfriend and it's beginning to bother me

The police force are allowed guns...
Do you not remember the London riots that happened a few years ago which we started over a police man shooting an innocent black boy?

They're almost never armed. That was a special circumstance

This is my most important year of school and I'm screwing it up so badly that I'm probably gonna have to rethink my future if I can't get it together before the semester ends.

Mad because someone called me a female dog and ''reported'' me during a pvp match in which she was 10+ levels higher and used a skill to drain her HP To add to MP.And she lost 2/4ths of her hp because of that and decided to come after me when I didn't do anything to her except run.Its her fault she did that.Not mine.

N O I
[7:36:15 PM] radical prince: COULD NT
[7:36:17 PM] radical prince: DGO
[7:36:20 PM] radical prince: FUACKING
[7:36:21 PM] radical prince: SHOPPING
[7:36:22 PM] radical prince: BECAUSE
[7:36:25 PM] radical prince: I WAS HIGH
[7:36:29 PM] radical prince: I WS 537
[7:36:30 PM] radical prince: AND
[7:36:37 PM] radical prince: MY MOM ADE ME COME HOME
[7:36:48 PM] radical prince: I WAS GOING TO GET BAKING SUPPLIES SO I COULD B ALL HOLLY JOLLY
[7:36:49 PM] radical prince: BUT
[7:36:50 PM] radical prince: ****I GN
[7:36:51 PM] radical prince: NO
[7:36:54 PM] radical prince: IM FINE NOW
[7:36:59 PM] radical prince: AND I COULDVE GONE
[7:37:03 PM] radical prince: BC I FELT FINE
[7:37:07 PM] radical prince: BT AIDHFJKASJFGASDK;FAKSF **** IT ALL

This has been happening a lot recently.
I'm not against debating. I think it's good for people to challenge each other. However, it's people that don't understand that you are not always right. When you are eighteen or sixteen, you think you know everything. You think you know how to solve all the problems in the galaxy. When you grow up...when you become mature...you start to realize you don't know anything. Simply stating "You're wrong, I'm right" isn't winning an argument or one-upping someone. Talking louder than me or interrupting me doesn't make you right. You're not supposed to win in a debate, I believe. I believe you are to voice your opinion and see if you can change some minds or see if your mind can get changed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another thing that makes me upset is seeing these tumblr people try to make me feel bad by saying "check your privilege." or when they get mad if I refer to them as "she" instead of "they". I feel everyone on that site tries to be a unique, special snowflake and it's very annoying.
They also try to make white, straight men/women feel guilty or responsible for all the world's problem. It's often times that the oppressed become the oppressors.

I'm not against debating. I think it's good for people to challenge each other. However, it's people that don't understand that you are not always right. When you are eighteen or sixteen, you think you know everything. You think you know how to solve all the problems in the galaxy. When you grow up...when you become mature...you start to realize you don't know anything. Simply stating "You're wrong, I'm right" isn't winning an argument or one-upping someone. Talking louder than me or interrupting me doesn't make you right. You're not supposed to win in a debate, I believe. I believe you are to voice your opinion and see if you can change some minds or see if your mind can get changed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another thing that makes me upset is seeing these tumblr people try to make me feel bad by saying "check your privilege." or when they get mad if I refer to them as "she" instead of "they". I feel everyone on that site tries to be a unique, special snowflake and it's very annoying.
They also try to make white, straight men/women feel guilty or responsible for all the world's problem. It's often times that the oppressed become the oppressors.
The whole pronoun thing is so silly. The way tumblr people react when their pronouns are mistaken is just idiotic I mean oh nooo he instead of she? The amazing difference of one ****ing letter! Let me ignore all else you said and just call you a swine because I have my priorities wrong c: Like I get it words can hurt but I feel like I could mass murder them with just a few words.
People on tumblr straight out hate straight people and it's just weird. I get it white straight people call you names on the street but hating every single one and not letting them sit with you isn't gonna help.

Or insults. People seem to think, particularly on the internet, that insulting someone or being snarky and pretentious towards them will somehow make them superior, or something. It only ever leads to trouble. If someone comes into a debate and starts sneering at you condescendingly and throwing insults at you (especially those passive aggressive ones), does it honestly encourage you to believe the other person is right, or does it make you even more stubborn with your own points and more reluctant to admit any wrongs?

It always bugs me when people want to "debate" something, but they only ever start fights and pick at each other, getting nowhere in the end. I agree with you that debates should be to voice opinions and see new perspectives.

Last edited:
I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. Lol how classic. Seriously, though, all of my other district friends have this whole week off but I still have to go tomorrow. At least It's only tomorrow until I get off..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back