• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ate an egg roll and now my cat won't leave me the heck alone because there are some left over bits on my plate that he wants.

I'm obsessing a bit tonight...
I need to get out, but all my friends are busy.
I thought Tyler and I were going to pick up Pokemon together?

I'm obsessing a bit tonight...
I need to get out, but all my friends are busy.
I thought Tyler and I were going to pick up Pokemon together?

Do you like taking walks? That could get you out for a bit. If I was desperate enough to get out of the house I might even do it now when it's so dark and cold outside...

I have to sell car wash tickets so I asked my dad to sell them for me since my parents are going grocery shopping and I refuse to talk to strangers, but he just said he'll buy one since he thinks the car needs to be washed (it's not even that dirty) and now I have to go to the car wash. I really don't want to go and I even told him I'd rather clean the entire apartment then to go to the car wash.

While my Thanksgiving "break" doesn't start till Thursday.

For some reason, my school is one of the few (or perhaps the only) in the area to do a week-long break. I think we start the year earlier to compensate for it, but I'm not sure.

I'm guessing you got the typical two-day thing, right? Honestly if it meant school would start more than a handful of days after my birthday, I might prefer that. This year I got four days. Yay. (At least it's in the summer at all and not in the middle of the school year itself.)

I woke up later than my alarm, and now I'm going to be in a bad mood for most of the day. :/

Been plot resetting for over an hour, the house has been in potentially good spots a lot of times but been one square off!! ugh :C

I'm trying to sing some LND songs and while I know it isn't necessary, I have next to no vibrato.

This show following people at the 2 extremes on the weight spectrum.
Like, I can't stop watching. I didn't work out enough today, lol...
I know which side I'd be on, even with all the weightloss.

This show following people at the 2 extremes on the weight spectrum.
Like, I can't stop watching. I didn't work out enough today, lol...
I know which side I'd be on, even with all the weightloss.

It doesn't matter about size! Be happy with you! Nobody is better being you then yourself! Who cares if you didn't work out enough? Life is to short to worry!

having no motivation or idea what i want to do with myself in life..that and my weightttttttttttttttttttt

When people scam you is what's bothering me :mad:
You think you can trust a person ... luckily they're the only ****ty person I've met on here.
Still ... pissed :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back