• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not stressed about having panic attacks atm, BUT I'm irritable. Woop-de-doo. And I feel like a piece of garbage and just a general ***hole anyway because I made what was supposed to be a joke but get called names for it because I sounded angry. [lol, I sound angry 24/7 so w/e]

Also, the camper in my village won't move in. Half the time when I talk to her, she's either going on about camping life, wants me to play some dumb game or will ask me to move in only to go "lolnope". /).<

My friend draws near-nude pictures of a fictional character we both have a fondness for, but I don't feel comfortable with it.

I don't want to tell her though because she's a good artist, but I'm really uncomfortable with anything remotely sexual because of something that happened when I was younger.
She just thinks it's funny and when I don't think it's funny, she's like, "You seem like you're making a big deal out of it" and seems to take offence but I don't know what to say.

:/

My friend draws near-nude pictures of a fictional character we both have a fondness for, but I don't feel comfortable with it.

I don't want to tell her though because she's a good artist, but I'm really uncomfortable with anything remotely sexual because of something that happened when I was younger.
She just thinks it's funny and when I don't think it's funny, she's like, "You seem like you're making a big deal out of it" and seems to take offence but I don't know what to say.

Aye you should tell her that its mildly disturbing you.And tell her because she is not really liking the character if she draws near to nude pictures of him/her.

Also crap.

Maybe tell her not to show you the pictures? I don't think you can really have her stop drawing them (that would be unfair), but it's not unreasonable for you to ask her to please not show you the pictures. If she asks why, just say it bothers you/ you'd rather not look at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back