• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

What Wii Games Do You Own?

Snoopdogga

Bells
My Wii collection consists of:

-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Wii Sports
-Wario Ware. Smooth Moves
-Super Paper Mario
-Mario Party 8
-Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
-Pokemon Battle Revolution
-Wii Play
-Mario Strikers Charged
-Excite Truck
-Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
-Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Battatlion Wars II
-Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
-Link's Crossbow Training
-NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams
-Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
-Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Please try to list the games in the order you purchased them.
By the way, don't include your VC collection.

Wii Sports
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Mario Strikers Charged
Super Mario Galaxy
Ultimate Board Game Collection
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

DarthGohan1 said:
Wii Sports
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Mario Strikers Charged
Super Mario Galaxy
You buy that and ignore the goodness that is Fire Emblem?

*shakes head solemnly*

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Wii Sports
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Mario Strikers Charged
Super Mario Galaxy
You buy that and ignore the goodness that is Fire Emblem?

*shakes head solemnly*
:no: :no: :no:

Super Mario Galaxy
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Wii Sports
Link's Crossbow Training

I didn't buy it, Bul... my dad got it for my mom as a sort of Hanukah joke present... I bet I enjoy it more than FE anyways... I have no interest in FE.

You told me TP was amazing, I got it, and it was trash... so yeah...

DarthGohan1 said:
I didn't buy it, Bul... my dad got it for my mom as a sort of Hanukah joke present... I bet I enjoy it more than FE anyways... I have no interest in FE.

OK, blah blah blah... go ahead and skip out on great games. Your loss. I remember when you had "no interest in Phoenix Wright", too.

Trash? Yeah, right... Bet you didn't get past the first village.

Wii Sports (duh)
Red Steel
Excite Truck
Wii Play
Rayman: Raving Rabbids
Ghost Squad

small collection, but I like them.

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

OK, blah blah blah... go ahead and skip out on great games. Your loss. I remember when you had "no interest in Phoenix Wright", too.

He probably got run over by the cows.

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
TRUTH.
Honest to God, what was wrong with TP? Yes, it was pretty much a remake of OoT, but is there a problem with that?
It was not fun. That's what was wrong. I'm a busy person, and it wasn't fun. Did it have a great storyline? After 10 hours it was about as entertaining as a pile of dogcrap... so I guess I never reached the part with the good story...

As for PW, there wasn't a time when I wasn't interested in it, Bul, hence why I randomly bought it this past summer.

:p

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
TRUTH.
Honest to God, what was wrong with TP? Yes, it was pretty much a remake of OoT, but is there a problem with that?
It was not fun. That's what was wrong. I'm a busy person, and it wasn't fun. Did it have a great storyline? After 10 hours it was about as entertaining as a pile of dogcrap... so I guess I never reached the part with the good story...

As for PW, there wasn't a time when I wasn't interested in it, Bul, hence why I randomly bought it this past summer.

:p
It's a demanding game, yes... and the first couple of hours are uninteresting, just as any other Zelda game. 10 hours? Doubt it took you that long to get past the first stage.

I dunno man, I dunno. I'm just saying, you need to take a few more risks. Some are rewarding, some are not... but if you don't take any, you don't know what you're missing. For better, or for worse.

-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Wii Sports
-Wario Ware. Smooth Moves
-Super Paper Mario
-Pokemon Battle Revolution
-Wii Play
-Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
-Link's Crossbow Training
-Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
-Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
-Ghost Squad
-NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams
-Metal Slug Anthology
-Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock(Not mine)
-DDR: Hottest Party(Not mine)

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

He probably got run over by the cows.
That was me. :0

I consider TP my best Wii game

Galaxy was a huge let down, however... final boss battle was just a pileup of previous battles...

I know you can get more stars, but at 60 was way too low and it was damn easy. The Boulderguiest was the hardest honestly, and thats if you let Boos pile up. :l

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
TRUTH.
Well for one thing Ocarina of Time had plenty of it's own flaws...

It's not the greatest game ever, it was good, but not terrific. Majora's Mask beat it out in half the time.

Twilight Princess was amazing visually, I loved the style, and how everything was just thrashed through the entire game, you really felt like you were fighting something evil... But the items. I can't ignore how terribly they made the items, most of them are just throwaways that you use in the temple you got them in, and never use them again, the boomerang has no point after the forest temple, the spinner... wow... you never use the spinner, and the slingshot is obsolete the second you get your bow. One might ask why we were given these items, and not something useful... I loved the ball and chain though, that thing was fun. Dual Hookshots was sweet, and even the lantern was nice to have in the game, the lantern added more than the boomerang, spinner, and slingshot combined. I really wish they'd done more with those. They could have, they just never did. : |

anyway, enough about twilight princess... It was a well-made game, not perfect. They could've put it out a year earlier.

Wii games I own:

Wii Play/Wii Sports
Twilight Princess
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Madden '07 (I about vomited.)
Mario Strikers
Metroid Prime 3
Mario Galaxy

My favorite is a tie between Twilight Princess and Galaxy...

Games I'm going to get:

Super Paper Mario
Brawl

Games I'm thinking about:

Battalion Wars
Not Fire Emblem

Thats all for me...

Back