• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Underrated games that you love?

Mr_Keroppi

Hoppy Froggy Friend 🐸
Bells
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Hello everyone! I have a TON of fun games that I love to play! I bet you do too!! What games do you think were underrated or that more people should play! Let's all discuss this! For me I think some of them would be: Super Princess Peach (DS), Super Paper Mario (Wii), Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Wii U), Waku Waku Sweets (3DS & Switch), Mario Party Star Rush (3DS), and Toy Story 3 (DS, Xbox 360, PS3)! There are many more but these are just a few! Do you like some games that others do not? What do you think of some of my choices? Tell me! <3 (Remember to be respectful and kind to everyone's opinions!)

Clubhouse Games on DS. There’s a Switch version made by a different dev that’s decent but I loved the DS version so much.

It’s basically a huge collection of various games. Card games, board games, etc. Including simple games like Old maid, Ludo, Bowling up to more complicated games like chess, and Texas Hold ‘Em. There were even Japanese type games like Koi-Koi and Shogi. They all included in depth rules you could pull up at any time. It also supported DS download play so you could play with up to 7 other other friends as long as they had a DS even if they didn’t have a copy of the game themselves. I remember hosting games on bus trips as a kid and the other kids loved it.

Clubhouse Games on DS. There’s a Switch version made by a different dev that’s decent but I loved the DS version so much.

It’s basically a huge collection of various games. Card games, board games, etc. Including simple games like Old maid, Ludo, Bowling up to more complicated games like chess, and Texas Hold ‘Em. There were even Japanese type games like Koi-Koi and Shogi. They all included in depth rules you could pull up at any time. It also supported DS download play so you could play with up to 7 other other friends as long as they had a DS even if they didn’t have a copy of the game themselves. I remember hosting games on bus trips as a kid and the other kids loved it.
That sounds fun!

The Yo-Kai Watch series and Dragon Quest games

I love Yo-Kai Watch, I only have the 1st one on the 3DS but it's really good. I want to try out some of the other ones eventually.

Some other underrated games I love are: Calico, Littlewood, Little Dragons Cafe, Coffee Talk, Yonder, and Graveyard Keeper.

I love Yo-Kai Watch, I only have the 1st one on the 3DS but it's really good. I want to try out some of the other ones eventually.

Some other underrated games I love are: Calico, Littlewood, Little Dragons Cafe, Coffee Talk, Yonder, and Graveyard Keeper.
I'll check them out! I want to try them! I saw Littlewood a while back and I might buy it!

I'd like to talk about how much I prefer the SNES version of Disney's Aladdin over the highly-praised Mega Drive version, but I'm scared that "they" might find out.

I'd like to talk about how much I prefer the SNES version of Disney's Aladdin over the highly-praised Mega Drive version, but I'm scared that "they" might find out.
👀 whos they?!?!?!?!? (I never owned any of the older systems! My oldest system is a Gamecube so I haven't played any of those! I hope you have enjoyed them though! :D )

👀 whos they?!?!?!?!? (I never owned any of the older systems! My oldest system is a Gamecube so I haven't played any of those! I hope you have enjoyed them though! :D )
"They" is "Them!" And "they" are always watching, looking for people who break the mold and prefer a version of a nearly 30-year-old game that is different from the popular opinion. People like me who will topple the entire foundations of our polite society by insisting that while the Mega Drive version of Aladdin is also a fantastic game--and that it definitely beats the SNES version in the graphics and sound department--I find the sword play to be less exciting than the traditional run-and-jump platforming of the SNES version.

Oh no. I hear sirens outside. I've said too much already!

"They" is "Them!" And "they" are always watching, looking for people who break the mold and prefer a version of a nearly 30-year-old game that is different from the popular opinion. People like me who will topple the entire foundations of our polite society by insisting that while the Mega Drive version of Aladdin is also a fantastic game--and that it definitely beats the SNES version in the graphics and sound department--I find the sword play to be less exciting than the traditional run-and-jump platforming of the SNES version.

Oh no. I hear sirens outside. I've said too much already!
🤣

you're in luck... it's out on newer consoles too. in physical even. ps4, switch, xbox one, pc.

Disney Classic Games Collection
comes with lion king, aladdin, and jungle book.

if i'm not mistaken it has 2 versions of aladdin.

All the Hamtaro GBA games - like I spent sooooo many hours playing and would never get bored of then when I was younger. The Hamtaro Ham Ham Games (Olympics version) is so great even now - just really fun blend of art styles, small objectives and the sounds and music are just ❤️

Backyard Baseball '09 for the Nintendo DS. I don't care for sports games, but I ended up stealing it from my dad and played it all the time as a kid. I loved that game so much.

I rarely ever hear people talk about The Minish Cap when discussing TLoZ games. I tried playing multiple Zelda games before without much interest, but somehow The Minish Cap caught my attention and I started binge playing it last year. It’s a really adorable game that lets you shrink and stuff and get through nooks and crannies and explore so many places, which was enjoyable for me! I wish it had gotten more attention tbh. And for a GBA game, I’m surprised the graphics were actually good.

1643684807622.jpeg

Back