• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

What was that text-based alt. life game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
The fad they had here a while back. Googled it and nothing came up. Wanted to show it to a friend out of boredom.

I suggest playing it as the opposite gender, it's fun once you get to the teen phase. c:<
Also: watch out for the creepy guy in the van

I love how when you die, It says, "Thank you for playing Alter Ego: You died".

Tom said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:
So after wasting four hours into this, I died by catching a softball.

AWESOME.
How old were you? o_o
Right after Mid Adulthood I think.
That's just sad. <=\

I died as an old lady when I tried to go out shopping to buy presents for my friends.

Has anybody ever made it to the end and died of old age? Does anything special happen?

Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:

AWESOME.
How old were you? o_o
That's just sad. <=\

I died as an old lady when I tried to go out shopping to buy presents for my friends.

Has anybody ever made it to the end and died of old age? Does anything special happen?
Yeah, kinda hoped to make it a little closer to the end. Have the kids ship me to some organ farm in China nursing home in the East Coast to live out the rest of the days. Plus I was disappointed to find out that even though I was in "excellent health" I die playing softball. Dammed game.

Tom said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepHow old were you? o_o
That's just sad. <=\

Yeah, kinda hoped to make it a little closer to the end. Have the kids ship me to some organ farm in China nursing home in the East Coast to live out the rest of the days. Plus I was disappointed to find out that even though I was in "excellent health" I die playing softball. Dammed game.
How did you die? Did it hit you in the head? :\

I was so mad because I was just icons away from dying from old age. XD

Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepHow old were you? o_o
That's just sad. <=\

No, I caught the ball and landed on my ass. After that my guy blacked out and when he came too he was already dead. >:L

Tom said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepHow old were you? o_oThat's just sad. <=\

No, I caught the ball and landed on my ass. After that my guy blacked out and when he came too he was already dead. >:L
Busting your ass = death.

Makes sense to me.

Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:

organ farm in China nursing home in the East Coast to live out the rest of the days. Plus I was disappointed to find out that even though I was in "excellent health" I die playing softball. Dammed game.

Makes sense to me.
Considering I was playing catcher(I'm already on my ass or close to it) it doesn't add up unless I had a glass ass.

I died when i was in old age. I was 3 icons from death and i died in a street corner while shopping. Oh well, at least i died happily.

Tom said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:
Ron Ronaldo said:

organ farm in ChinaHow did you die? Did it hit you in the head? :\

Makes sense to me.
Considering I was playing catcher(I'm already on my ass or close to it) it doesn't add up unless I had a glass ass.
I'm thinking you had a glass ass filled with nitroglycerin.
Because you were going through a midlife crisis, and wanted to live on the edge.

Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:

AWESOME.
How old were you? o_o
That's just sad. <=\

I made it to the end. You get five dollars.

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>/jk</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back