• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Villager personality would you be ? which animal?

Sara?

Bells
Switch
3003-5452-4153
Island
Cala
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Coco
Ruby
Lobo
Mint
Isabelle
Leif
Pavé
So since COVID i have been very active in the forum and luckily gotten to know a few of you more than just " hi and bye" but even if I still haven't crossed your path I really like the vibes here and I'm sure if we talked for a bit we would have a lovely conversation and thats why I would like to ask you all, What type of villager personality would you be ? and also, Which animal do you fell you would ?. (Sorry if this there is a pre-existing threat like this!)

So, I think since I have to choose only one personality that I would be a Jock villager I love doing sports like looove it and i looove how my body feels after exercising I say this cause due to covid i cant access the real good equipment so i have noticed a considered decrease in my trainings, I also talk a lot about sport routines, nutrition, exercises and equipment with pp so when I talk to my Jock villagers I feel super represented 😂 . However, I am a women's so I guess ill have to choose one of the female personality types, I would then say I am a normal type, because I feel like I am kind of balanced and don't often go towards the extremes.
If i had to be an animal I strongly believe I would be a CAT 🐱 the reason for this; I love sleeping !, I love sunbathing but not in a lets get tan and the beach type but like just lay under the sun I find it extremely relaxing!, I like people playing and touching my hair again so relaxin and I like adventure/challenges.

Cant wait to see what you guys feel like 🤩

Hmmm...if I have to choose one I guess I would say cranky. I am really a mix of several of them, but cranky is the one I would identify most with because all my crankies have been blunt and realistic if that makes sense? I don't really find them to be "cranky" at all, but more world wise and logistical lol
As far as animal, I would also say cat just because I love cats, and they do their own thing.

I would totally be a Normal villager. They like cooking, writing, reading, and crafting! I had several "are you me?" moments when talking to them in New Horizons!

As far as species, I want to say cat because they are my favorite animal, but the amount of times I'm dressed up as a bunny in the game makes me think I would probably be a bunny.

I'd be a Canadian Goose designed Ostrich Villager.

Who could either be Smug/Lazy/Cranky, cause those fit the bill for me.

I think I'd probably be a lazy, let's be realistic.. maybe with a hint of normal/uchi. I do spend a lot of time doing nothing but I'm going to blame that on the whole pandemic - the uchi big sister vibes are kind of like the mom friend, and then I just relate to a lot of things the normal villagers like/say/do! and I'd like to think I'd be a cat but maybe that's just what I want to be

Let's see...my personality type is and will always be smug.
I've always had a snarky side as well as a cultured, fabulous side. I also have some aspects of lazy personality but only in regards to food lol.
Let's see...animal type. If there was an animal type I would be a snake villager but unfortunately those don't exist..yet..so I guess I would be an alligator with a dragon or dinosaur-like theme to it.

hmm like a combination of snooty and normal? i was told that i have expensive tastes, so i'm gonna say snooty from that regard. But personality wise i'm quite like normal

id probably be a cat (again, based on personality).

Last edited:
I think lazy because they have a more laid back personality. If I were a villager, I'd be an eagle. Yeah, I'm an outlier compared to the jock, cranky, and smug eagles lol.

A mix of cranky and lazy, for sure. Maybe more lazy than cranky, nowadays.

As for the species, I think I would be a dog, like, an old one, that's always laying around and just wants to chill but everything gets his attention so he can never sleep we enough and is always tired lol

I don't closely identify with any of the personalities, but I guess I'd pick Sisterly?

As for type of animal, I'd like to be a cat, although there's no real reason behind it other than I like cats. If I had to have a reason, maybe a bunny, because I was born in the year of the rabbit? Or a dog, because my patronus is a Chow Chow according to the HP website.

If I was a bunny, I'd be a orange lionhead rabbit, because of my thick red hair lol. Or a red chow for the same reason. Not sure about what sort of cat I'd be.

Last edited:
I actually drew myself as ac villager back in april/may

myvillager.png
myvillager-finished.png

Hmmm...if I have to choose one I guess I would say cranky. I am really a mix of several of them, but cranky is the one I would identify most with because all my crankies have been blunt and realistic if that makes sense? I don't really find them to be "cranky" at all, but more world wise and logistical lol
As far as animal, I would also say cat just because I love cats, and they do their own thing.

I absolutely know what you mean, in the game i have had only 2 cranky villager in 300 days 😅 and Tom the cranky cat is settling in today BUT from the ones I had previously, Angus and Apollo, i got so different vibes. Angus was definitely sweet-cranky but definitely a cranky middle age guys TBH or thats what i think at least but then Apollo shows up .... and i feel his this super wise, calm and zen person. I will have to wait and see what vibes Tom the cranky cat gives me but for now the cranky personality has me very intrigued
Post automatically merged:

I would totally be a Normal villager. They like cooking, writing, reading, and crafting! I had several "are you me?" moments when talking to them in New Horizons!

As far as species, I want to say cat because they are my favorite animal, but the amount of times I'm dressed up as a bunny in the game makes me think I would probably be a bunny.

hihi i have seen you bunny wise in the screen shot threats, you are definitely a cute bunny :D!

Let's see...my personality type is and will always be smug.
I've always had a snarky side as well as a cultured, fabulous side. I also have some aspects of lazy personality but only in regards to food lol.
Let's see...animal type. If there was an animal type I would be a snake villager but unfortunately those don't exist..yet..so I guess I would be an alligator with a dragon or dinosaur-like theme to it.

Well look at that, a snake would be such a cute new villager form for them to introduce, definitely like it !

I actually drew myself as ac villager back in april/may

View attachment 349811View attachment 349812

Thats so cool and you are so talented, really love you Squirrel 💛 😍

if i think about i really think i would be a lazy villager, i'm the worst procrastinator known to mankind and i generally just love staying at home, not doing too many physically demanding tasks and spending time on my own playing video games :D in addition i feel like lazy villagers are funny too and that applies to me as well i guess :p as for the animal, if it wasn't for saharah being the only camel npc i would see myself being one as well because of my roots, but other than that i guess i would be a bird? or cat 😅

I'd be a cranky because I too have frown lines permanently etched between my brows, get irritated easily, am an uncle, and fluctuate between behaving like an edgy teenager and a crusty old man.

Species-wise, I think a koala fits me best. They're short and have big ears and noses. Now if that ain't me lmao.

i'd like to say i'd be a mix of lazy, normal, and cranky, but I'd probably be a lazy villager ;w;

as for species...probably a cub or bunny. something cute and small

Back