• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Welcome to Kupoland! Kupo, Kupo!

Island/Town Name
Kupoland
Hemisphere
South
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Roses

Raz

Visit Kupoland! DA: 9056-8665-9246
Bells
Island
Kupoland
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
ど
Kupoland is a tiny island located somewhere on the southern portion of the Atlantic Ocean. It's an environmental reserve, home to different kinds of animals who live peacefully in their habitats that are being carefully recreated by Tom Nook and Island Representative Rami.

These two videos are part of Kupoland's "Mini-tour" series, a small series of short videos and pictures showing different areas of our island and it's inhabitants.

As there's still a lot to do and build around the island, and most areas aren't developed yet, this series is still very short, focusing on the central/north section of Kupoland.

Here, Marina, one of our residents, can be seen in this picture wearing her new hat, a gift from our Island Representative Rami.

IMG_20200430_180948.jpg

Last edited:
Below is the current layout of Kupoland. As it's undergoing maintenance and some drastic landscaping, this isn't representative of it's final layout, and changes will come soon.

IMG_20200424_141730.jpg

The north and middle sections are currently the focus of the landscaping process, with the addition of river and the extension of an elevated area where some animals feel more comfortable living in. The north section is also going to be home to a pine forest, some ponds and waterfalls.

While there's still much to plan when it comes to the south section, there's at least a few things that are already decided, but in the end, it all comes down to the villagers' preferences.

Last edited:
On April 27, Kupoland received a few guests who came over from different parts of the globe. Although the overall construction of the reserve is still ongoing, the guests were attracted by the rainy weather, as they were very interested in all the different species of fish available in ours rivers, lakes and in our coast.

We also had a very special visitor today: Leif, the merchant who sells everything a gardener loves, was present at Kupoland's main plaza for almost the entirety of the day. Our guests didn't let this opportunity pass on, and bought lots of things from Leif.

One of our residents, the always cool Camofrog, even gifted our guests by sharing some of his knowledge, teaching them how to make their very own bamboo wallpaper. They clearly liked it, and Camo was pleased to be able to help them.

Our representative, Rami, inspected the island and found out a new kind of flower: a hybrid orange rose sprouted next to some black and yellow roses. He took it to study it, planting it in another area near Kupoland's woods, where he's going to test what happens when mixing this new rose with a purple rose that was found almost a week ago on the cliffs.

When it comes to the landscaping process, there was a change in the original plans and a second bridge will be built across the river that runs across the center of the island. It will ease the access of villagers and visitors, and will be built in a way that won't interfere with nature, as we always do here.

Not a very eventful day, but it was a fun one, as it always is when we receive visitors. Soon, the Kupoland Island Environmental Reserve will be complete, and we hope to host even more visitors in the near future.

April 28 was a very strange day. Representative wasn't on Kupoland for most of the day, as he was trying to solve a few problems outside the island.

When Rami got back to Kupoland, he found out that his friend Camofrog was sick. It was probably the abrupt weather change, as a heavy rain took the island by storm (;)) and Camo caught a cold. Rami bought Camofrog some medicine and ran to his house to help his little friend.

After that, Rami discussed development plans with Tom Nook. A new bridge was added, now making it easier to traverse between the south and north sections. A couple hours later, Tom called Blathers to discuss the moving of the museum. Blathers agreed, and the museum was repositioned to the central section of the island. It freed some space in the west section, which is going to be the new focus of the island's redesign. A few more ideas were discussed between Tom and Rami, and they agreed on demolishing the brick staircase leading to the woods. A log staircase will be built in it's place, as it's a better fit to the eco-friendly ideals of the island.

Rami spent the rest of the night fishing, and he was incredibly lucky to find three Coelacanths. After that, Rami had an epiphany about something that was bugging him for about a week: he finally found a solution for his problem regarding the ideal location for the Able Sister's shop and the Nook's Cranny. As he was very tired and it was very late already, he decided to call it a day, and would resume his work in the morning.

Updated the first post, where I'll be posting a series of short videos and pictures regularly.

Hey! Looks really cool :)

I really like it and dig that you're doing a more natural approach of your island. I'm trying to do mine like that as well, or at least more town-like instead of urban. Would love to visit one day!

Also, I love your signature! Is that the Animal Crossing logo?

Reactions: Raz
Hey! Looks really cool :)

I really like it and dig that you're doing a more natural approach of your island. I'm trying to do mine like that as well, or at least more town-like instead of urban. Would love to visit one day!

Also, I love your signature! Is that the Animal Crossing logo?
Thanks! We can definitely arrange a visit! Although there's still a lot to do, you're welcome, anytime!

Yes, that's the original logo of Dōbutsu no Mori, the first game in the series!

ahhhh kupoland!!! i love moogles so much :love: seeing an island named after moogles makes me so excited

Hahaha I hope you can visit the island! We have a very retro flag that you may like!
omg amazing i'd love to!! what's your ff of choice? :giggle:

also i love that you have camofrog.... such an underrated villager he's so cool. phoebe as well! :love:

omg amazing i'd love to!! what's your ff of choice? :giggle:

also i love that you have camofrog.... such an underrated villager he's so cool. phoebe as well! :love:
It's funny cause I'm more of a Matsuno guy (the one who created the world of Ivalice and the Ogre series) like, I love all the FFs that take place in Ivalice, with the original Final Fantasy Tactics and FF12 being my favorites.

Then, comes 6, 4, FFTA and FFTA2. I like FF9 but never managed to play it significantly (like, until the end). I honestly actively dislike all the other games in the franchise, even if I have to admit that I loved FF8's Triple Triad cardgame.

your natural island aesthetic looks really lovely, especially during autumn colour palette~ the weeds are so nicely incorporated too (i still haven't picked up most of mine from the start of the game lolol)

Love the Kupo bit. Final Fantasy, right? I love XIII. Would be nice to see a Kingdom Hearts fan, too.

your natural island aesthetic looks really lovely, especially during autumn colour palette~ the weeds are so nicely incorporated too (i still haven't picked up most of mine from the start of the game lolol)
I took all of them and stored before having to planting everything again lol

I still take some out just to replant because in some places, I don't want a grown up weed.

Last edited:
In the last few weeks, Kupoland received a lot of visitors. We took a few pictures of them with our host Rami, as he guided these fine people on a tour around the island or helped them finding their way to the house of one of our residents.

Here we have our great friend and one of the people responsible for the development of Kupoland. @solace has been a frequent visitor, and her friendship with everyone on the island is beautiful.

IMG_20200506_214750.jpg

Here, we have @Alicia, who visited Kupoland not long ago on a business trip and took her time to enjoy the island's attractions.

IMG_20200506_214734.jpg

Kupoland hosted it's first official tour a few days ago, and @SirBadger was here to see how our project is going. Although the environmental reserve isn't finished yet, our visitor had a great time and some of the residents even commented about our visitor later on.

IMG_20200506_214743.jpg

Now, for something different... Here we have a picture of our resident Megan, wearing her new clothes and eating a delicious sandwich, chilling in one of the islands' best spots.

IMG_20200506_214916.jpg

Fang loves to read his books, and Rami took a picture with his friend. Rami was cosplaying the Inspector Gadget and saw Fang reading a book about different kinds of flowers species commonly found int the southern hemisphere. He also loves his new rocking chair, a gift that was handcrafted by Rami.

IMG_20200506_214853.jpg

This morning, Kupoland just reached a 5 star status. The first Lily of the Valley appeared on a cliff, and Isabelle congratulated Rami for his hard work. The work on the island is still far from reaching completion. However, this means we're heading in the right direction!

IMG_20200510_124106.jpg

On Monday, May 11th, Soleil decided to leave the island. She told Rami that she wanted to know other places and, despite loving Kupoland, she felt like she had to move out.

Rami called all the villagers on the airport and flew with them to Harvey's island. There, he threw a surprise party for Soleil. It was a farewell party, and they took this picture together so they could always remember when they used to live together.

IMG_20200512_014616.jpg

Well, things certainly have changed in Kupoland since it's foundation.

We're currently preparing the island for the holidays. Megan is helping me tonight!

IMG_20211109_223001.jpg

Back