• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

what position do you sleep in?

how do you sleep?

• on my side

Votes: 118 77.1%
  • on my stomach

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • on my back

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • other

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
almost exclusively on my stomach. i have never been able to fall asleep on my back, but the other week i was laying in bed after work one day and it was so relaxing i came really close to it. haven't been able to since. i usually just lay there staring at the ceiling if i'm on my back.

Side, back just feels awkward to me and if I sleep on my stomach it feels harder to breathe, plus curled up on my side is just really comfy :)

always on my side. i only sleep on my back if i happen to fall asleep like that or if i'm sick

I sleep literally every way. I mean you see those videos of those people doing different sleeping positions with funny names "The track star" with the leg up and arm up in a running position, "the starfish" every limb sprawled out every which way.
Each way, both sides, stomach, back, fetal position, facing the wall, facing away from the wall, each feels great....but only for a little bit.

I don't feel asleep easily or quickly by any means. I hate that so much btw. So sleeping on my right will feel great but then being awake in my mind, my arm starts to hurt, so I switch. And that continues for about two hours, and I never get up to watch tv since that'll only get me more awake. Oh and I go to sleep by 9:30-10:00 every night, sometimes by 8:30 because I'm a grandma

I can fall asleep on my back, but I’m more apt to fall asleep on my tummy. 90% of the time when I wake up I’ll wake up on my stomach, too. Always slept that way, I just find it more comfy!

I sleep on my stomach. It’s hard for me to fall asleep on my back. As soon as I turn on my stomach after my bedtime routine, it’s lights out for me.

I usually sleep on my side but I toss and turn all night. Sometimes I'll lay on my back too but most of the time I'm on my side. I toss and turn so much though, I'm always changing sides and it's hard to get comfortable

I cannot sleep on my back no matter how tired I am. It just feels weird. I like to sleep on my right side and turn back and forth every 15 minutes or so until I fall asleep. That would annoy my future partner so much.(If I ever get one:LOL: ) I also like to sleep kind of like a flamingo with one leg straight and the other one bend. Does anyone else do tat or is it just me???

I honestly don't have a good answer for this, because I almost always fall asleep in a position different from the night before.
Although, usually it's a three-quarter position from side to stomach; it helps me stay cool, and feels easier on my neck.

I sleep on my stomach/ side. I lay with my hand under the pillow and just listen to my music I put on. I switch sides when falling asleep at least three times before going down.

I fall asleep on my right side most of the time, though the odd time I'll fall asleep either on my back or left side. I literally have no clue how people fall asleep on their stomach since I find it super uncomfortable, lol

Side. Or part-way between side/stomach. If I can't get comfortable I hug a pillow. 😅

I insist on sleeping on my left side, but I often wake up finding out I'm not doing that anymore.

Nearly always I sleep on my stomach. Every so often I will fall asleep on my left side as well, but if that's the case, I usually don't get a full night's sleep without waking up once.

Most of the time I sleep at the side, the only time I sleep on my stomach is when I had a very long day or when I arrive in a hotel very late at night and I am very tired so I just plunge onto the bed on my stomach. Sleeping on my side is the most comfortable in my opinion

I usually am a side sleeper, but I do wake up on my back a lot too so I guess my body shifts to the back during my sleep cycle? lol

Back