• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What (Non alcoholic) drink do you like the most?

lars708

Dutch PPCS Regional no. 1
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
3952-4112-1626
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Lump of Coal
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
As for me i would say Coca Cola or Lipton Ice Tea :D

I really love carmel frappuccinos.. they're my favorite.
I also really like arizona ice tea.

non alcoholic? damn

uhh coke zero or pepsi max or lemonade (non-sparkling) or hot chocolate

i don't like most fizzy drinks except coke/pepsi because they taste too much like energy supplements lol

Either a decent ginger beer(non-alcoholic of course) or Tango Orange. Fentiman's Botanical Extract Ginger Beer is probably the best ginger beer I've ever tasted, although it did cost a little over ?2.00 for 275ml, so you would kinda expect it to, of course Crabbie's ain't bad either.

Tea.

Tetley original is my number one all time favourite drink, but I tried Twinnings strawberry and raspberry tea a few weeks ago and it's climbing the ranks pretty fast.

Tea.

Tetley original is my number one all time favourite drink, but I tried Twinnings strawberry and raspberry tea a few weeks ago and it's climbing the ranks pretty fast.

Oh nicee! I used to have chocolate mint tea which i really liked! But it was limited edition and i can not find it anymore! I will try the ones you named then!

Juice from the market and horchata if I'm feeling fancy.

Tea also. I keep forgetting that it isn't in it's own category.

Last edited:
Mango nectar or coke with a drop of vanilla extract.

OMG how does that taste? A candy store here in The Netherlands has bottles of vanilla flavoured Coca Cola and i am not sure if i should buy it...

OMG how does that taste? A candy store here in The Netherlands has bottles of vanilla flavoured Coca Cola and i am not sure if i should buy it...
I think actual vanilla coke is artificially flavored. It's still pretty good, but adding a drop of pure vanilla extract is better :)

Root Beer, Vanilla Coke, and Vanilla Pepsi. I prefer Vanilla Pepsi, but it's hard to find where I live, so I usually have to settle with Vanilla Coke instead. They are both good, though.

Back