• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What (Non alcoholic) drink do you like the most?

Root Beer, Vanilla Coke, and Vanilla Pepsi. I prefer Vanilla Pepsi, but it's hard to find where I live, so I usually have to settle with Vanilla Coke instead. They are both good, though.

Wow lot's of vanilla!
I love vanilla <3

Water. I need a mug of warm water every morning to start my day or else I can't eat. And yes it has to be warm. This and the fact that I can't bath outdoors make me quite miserable whenever I go on overnight hiking ventures.

Water. Always water.

My Aunt also drinks water and nothing more, even on parties and stuff water. In a caf?? Water, perhaps a restaurant? Water! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

my blood is probably 75% coffee

Omfg really? I drank like 7 cups of coffee like a week ago in 4 hours and it kind of felt that i was destroying my body xD Also when you consider that i am just 14 years old...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fanta Zero for me, yum.

The orange flavored one i guess? I like the grape fruit variant a lot too by the way ^^

A virgin mojito or pina colata are both delicious. I like a mango smoothie or pomegranate grape juice too.

100% juice. Once you start drinking the real stuff, it's hard to like that Hawaiian Punch drank. I can't drink that artificial stuff anymore lololol

Arizona iced tea is pretty good too

Coffee with lots of cream and sugar or anything strawberry banana flavored is my favorite.

Coffee, water, this blueberry cream soda I get from the convenience store at the end of my street. Probably some other stuff too.

Last edited:
Water ;)

Altho I really really like Starbuck's strawberry fraps :') and i also like iced tea and cola c:

Water, apple juice, Snapple, and Dr. Pepper are my go-tos

Back