• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

what music do you have playing in your house?

crimisakitty

♫no money, no boyfriend♫
Bells
Switch
4501-5882-2615
i have animal city going in my main room, and marine song 2001 in my upstairs craft room. i buy a lot of music but i don't use most of it, lol. so what do y'all play?

I have Drivin' playing in my characters bedroom! I still need to figure out how I want to decorate the other rooms and what music I want to use.

Usually I have KK Faire, Marine Song 2001, KK Cruisin', KK Bossa, KK Stroll, and Only Me playing in my house.

But I'm slowly going towards a sci-fi theme in my house, so right now I have Space K.K., and most of the rooms are silent, though in my diner is Only Me and in another room is KK Waltz

k.k. moody in the main room bc it’s my fav track, stale cupcakes in the bedroom, k.k. house in the kitchen bc it has a pink diner theme going on, and welcome horizons in the res rep office room!

Oh man.. uh.. KK moody for the main, KK island for the kitchen, and uh.. Farewell for my cartographer room. The other ones I don't remember.

I'd have to check both of my characters' houses to be absolutely sure, but:
  • In general, most rooms are set to shuffle, so no one song ever gets boring.
  • If I'm doing something in a room, like planning out its layout, I might set it to K.K. Swing (which I oddly seem to really like as of recently).
  • Mary's main room, which has a restaurant theme, plays Bubblegum K.K..
  • Most (finished) rooms play music, but my Wild World attic recreation has none!

i have stale cupcakes playing in my living room and k.k. love song in my bedroom - i’ve been thinking of switching them around and i’m not quite sure what music would sound best for my other rooms aha ;u;

My main room is on shuffle.
My left room is playing K.K. House
My backroom is playing Drivin'
My right room is playing K.K. Ballad
My Basement and Attic aren't playing anything

K.K. Jazz atm, before was Spring Blossoms, Animal city, K.K. Bossa and Drivin' in my main room.

I only have music playing on two of my rooms. In my living room, I have Forest Life playing. On my basement, I have Drivin' playing. Every other room has no stereo, but I may change that, if I bother to find room. 😅

I believe I have it on shuffle in all of my rooms ;w; I have kk disco or cruisin' playing outside my resident services though 7u7

Bedroom: K.K. Hypno
Arts and crafts room: K.K. Waltz (not sure if I'll keep it)
Kitchen: Nothing right now, but I'm going to get K.K. Lullaby on Saturday
Dining room: K.K. Sonata
Basement: K.K. Dirge
Main room is currently empty.

Back