• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

🏞Isle Xane, land of cuteness and Xane's design🍎

Island/Town Name
Isle Xane
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Lilies

Xane_MM

Birthday Hat Enthusiast
Bells
Switch
7011-2246-4540
Island
Isle Xane
う
Apple (Fruit)
Christmas Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Blue Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Tasty Cake
Isle Xane
Established March 31st, 2020
DREAM ADDRESS: DA-2739-8182-6215
WEATHER SEED: 1008213552 (METEONOOK)
The Island Map.jpg
Though its design is not too impressive, Isle Xane is notable for being Xane's attempt at customizing the place where his animal friends and he himself live, something not done back in Wild World and New Leaf. Its most interesting design element is the Xane River, shaped like a X, which surrounds the Resident Representative's house.

Isle Xane is a mix between residential (near airport) and traditional Animal Crossing everywhere else, so it will appeal to those that prefer strict animal home placement and those that like giving their residents more unique places to live. Due to how important they are to Xane, Gabi and Drake are placed to the sides of his house.

Unfortunately, this island journal was started about half a year since the island was established, and that's when most of the big changes occurred, such as the memorable Xane River's creation, the forest/park, and the museum's nice-looking entrance. As such, this may not be too interesting to read, but if any big changes happen to this here island, you can bet they will be logged here!
Mary's house, surrounded by its owner's favorite thing, flowers! Enter at your own risk, as it's filled with cuteness and...incomplete rooms.
Mary's House.jpg

A playground can be found around the back of the island, near the small beach. The nearby (incomplete) forest wouldn't be as interesting without it.
Playground.jpg

Unlike Xane's past towns, Isle Xane has a good number of things donated to its museum...except for art. At least its entrance looks neat.
Museum.jpg

The Resident Rep himself, Xane, has an...interesting house. His main room is debatably the best-looking of the lot, but his bedroom, located in the right-side room, is a tribute to Wild World's attic, as that's the first Animal Crossing game he played.
Xane's House.jpg
(most of this post was copied from the Dream Address thread to save time.)

Last edited:
Oh, I suppose this journal was forgotten, but there's still things happening in Isle Xane…
20201002_111644.jpg

20201002_111646.jpg

Most notably, pumpkins have been planned in two different “fields”! I think I'll be prepared to craft (and customize) the spooky set, and of course, pick up candy for the czar himself, Jack!

(Speaking of that, if anyone reading this journal would like to come get extra candy, message me. Though you can only get one candy per character a day, you can visit other islands and get an extra piece!)

While checking my island's weather on MeteoNook today, I thought, "why not add my weather seed to my Island Journal", so I did! Below the Dream Address, there's a number that, when clicked, should add it to your MeteoNook island list. With it, you can check the weather forecast on my island for any day, and if things look interesting, given I'm not busy, I'd accept visitors for things like shooting stars.

Also, in recent news, @Toyanta gave me two golden watering cans, so now I can quickly water my 81-square Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons-esque pumpkin patch! In fact, it's more like those games now due to it watering a 3x3 area, like if you charged up an upgraded watering can... How quickly can I do it now? Well, this video will give a good idea...
Now, in...structure-related changes, the only things I recall adding were a hammock to the left of Mary's house and a hose to the left of mine. Isle Xane's development is very slow, but I'm starting to understand the importance of actually decorating my island outside of the houses; If I'm going to get lilies of the valley legitimately, I have to reach five stars.

Ah, it's been a while, hasn't it? I...haven't been really visiting my island lately; I didn't play for a month, unlocked messy hair, and had to step on a cockroach, missing Turkey Day in the process, but...oh well, at least I got that hairstyle. Anyways, two things were done on my island today:

The two plots to the right of the island entrance weren't sized the best, with awkward empty space to the right of the path before Bob's brick fence. I knew I could do better than that, so I moved Bob to the beach and dumped two carriages in that empty space, but...never got around to actually improving his and Margie's plots...until today. Now the fence lines up with the right column of trees perfectly, and both villagers get at least two more tiles to the sides of their houses!
IsleXane_BobPlot.jpg

Also, today's the first day Gullivarr was found ashore Isle Xane. Is he really a distinct character, or does Gulliver have two personalities? The world may never know. Humorously, mere seconds after jumping into the water, I found his communicator as the first submerged item I saw... It was kinda disappointing to find it that soon, though.
IsleXane_GullivARR.jpg

Construction-wise, nothing happened today (or anytime recently). Really, Isle Xane hasn't changed much, and its updated dream (night w/ snow) will prove that if you visit it. However, something great happened today. You see, in real life, I'm in a motel, and its wi-fi tends to be too unstable for the Switch to handle (disconnecting frequently in Super Mario Bros. 35, for example) so there'd be no way I could trade anyone for the cute pink Kids' Tent.

I figured, I might as well check my Nook's Cranny today to see what random toy is there. It's not like the tent would be there...
2020121418045400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Oh, but it was! The cute pink tent was the one my island got, so I don't need to trade, perfect! I bought one and dropped it off at Mary's house, replacing her hammock. If only items in this game had more interaction so I could go inside the tent to hide from the snow...

2020121418082900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

If anyone wants a pink Kids' Tent, I can give it to you...but only after I'm in a proper home, unless you're up at 5AM EST, one of the only reliable hours to actually play Super Mario Bros. 35 here.

2020121418013800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

As for bad news, I tried the 10-path-tile method for getting the perfect snowboy, but somehow, the path didn't make his head get smaller so it's still "so close". I'll never get another ice/snow recipe so I'll have to trade things... :(

2021032001400900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

With the recent updates, I decided to change some things about the island. I got the second pro upgrade to the design app, so I did as some others probably have done with their newly-earned empty slots... I've added "The Path" to Isle Xane's forest area. I wish custom paths had good footstep sounds, but I think the better appearance makes up for that.

2021032001371900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Also, with the addition of the Mario pipes, two were added to Isle Xane. One is placed in the woods, and the other can be found down from my house, for quick transportation. The only bad thing about this addition is that it used up my last incline, so there won't be any more of them on Isle Xane, unless I remove one from the museum area... :cautious:

As for more "private" changes to the island, my basement music room/arcade has a new, strange arcade machine added, replacing the Majong game. Though it doesn't look as impressive, if you go behind the wall...hey, wait, that's a standee!

Oh, wow! I haven't been managing my island at all for months, even after the great v2.0 update! I guess I just don't feel the motivation I did during the first year... Due to this, there aren't any big updates this time.

Today, after talking to mostly every villager so they won't remind me how long I've been asleep for, Drake experimented with new ways to greet people, one way being to yell right at my face. It's...okay, Drake, I suppose.
2021111314560300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2021111314560700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Now, while I've heard about some of the returning important animals on Harv's Island, I didn't hear about Harriet returning! What a surprise she was, even if she doesn't have Shampoodle since mirrors made her business unnecessary. I wish she reacted to me so I could get a picture of both of us waving, though.
2021111315124600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Also, I changed some of the villagers' lawn furniture; Margie got the picnic set and swapped clotheslines with Gabi. Also, though not shown here, Louie moved in in place of Bob, so his plot of land has a fake tree and mountain, and some wood furniture, freshly-crafted for him. It only fits since he's basically Donkey Kong.
2021111314525800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

After that was written, more work was done. The first part was changed to a darker, leafy variant and, at the cost of good footstep sounds, the main path was replaced with grey bricks.
20211114_004117.jpg
20211114_004119.jpg

Last edited:
Back