Do you remodel your villagers' houses?

I just started redoing houses in the last couple of months. It’s been really fun!!! Here are the 3 I’ve redone so far. Well darn. I guess I don’t have any finished pics of Judy’s and of course she isn’t home…

IMG_0435.jpeg
IMG_2118.jpeg

IMG_9733.jpeg

I like leaving villagers houses as is because it's nice to see how they were intended to be perceived (in terms of how they "decorated" their room). With that said though, there are some villagers I refuse to ever have move in because of what their default house looks like like Kid Kats workout yard even though I love his character design.

Most of my starters are gone so no. I think I have one left (Zucker) and I actually prefer it than his usual home lol. Fixing starter homes or going back to the original layout is the only incentive for me to change them.

I don't. I don't care for their interiors. I allow them to freely express themselves, even if it means Goldie has a basketball hoop in her home.

Oh yes, I really do and I do them well!

My first one I did was Eugene's house which has received the city life apartment vibes to it.
Then Ketchup, which has a cozy farmhouse with tomatoes to cook with and a seating area where you can view the outside world.
After that it was Merengue with her cute bakery.
And, the most recent one I've done was Ace's house that is based on a back alley liquor bar. (This one's my favorite.)

I'm looking to remodel Eugene's house to be a bit more better, but overall my house remodels look great! I hopefully get to snapshot their remodeled houses and show them off in this post on this thread here someday. (If I can remember)

I’ve considered it since I really dislike some of their interiors and wish it looked like their NL house. But looking through the threads here on how to get some items placed in specific spots or to get them to even replace their current furniture, I thought it seemed like more trouble than it was worth 😅

been considering attempting it, though also i just like giving them furniture gifts based on the recommendations for their favourite furniture style + colour. it's a bit easier heh-

I thought I would remodel them more than I have. I have changed some of them. Mostly small changes so they have an actual house . Since some of them didn’t have a bed. If I do remodel them it’s usually just for permanent villagers. I have thought about trying to remodel houses recently I just haven’t had the time.

I have to correct my last post. I had forgot that with the HHP dlc, we can remodel our villagers homes 😅. I did remodel one villagers home so far 🙂.

IMG_7112.jpeg

This is what I did with Claude’s house. Since he shares his name with a Fire Emblem Three Houses character, I couldn’t resist remodeling his house based on that. Now I just need to get him to wear the Claude outfit I downloaded. 🙂

Since I thought I made this in harv’s studio when looking through my screenshots, I made this his vacation home (will be fixing that today) and at his vacation home, I was able to dress him in the outfit.

I might do other villagers’ houses if I come up with any other ideas. 🙂 It was really fun redecorating his house.

Back