• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What is your favourite colour?

It's a simple enough question... If you feel like it, you can elaborate. I bet one hundred dollars that nobody on this website can guess my favourite colour!
*From somewhere far, far, away* "IT'S GREEN! HA! IN YOU'RE FACE! I WIN!" Geez, okay, calm down...

Yes, my favourite color is green, because it is the color of my Hogwarts House, Slytherin, it reminds me of my favourite season, Spring, and it is the color of nature in general. Also, green is the color of growth and health. It also has a strong reputation for being known as a peaceful and refreshing color! How cool is that?!

Any way, what is your favourite colour? Why? What does it mean?

My favourite colour is navy blue. I love how cool, how fierce and how strong it is. It's regal and beautiful, the colour of the ocean, the sky, eyes, and ice.

My favourite colour is yellow, because it's such a warm colour and it often makes me smile, too.
A lot of my favourite things are also yellow, such as the yellow Pikmin, the suit of Radium from Lego Stunt Rally, Toon Link's hair, some of the Chuchus from the Zelda series, sunflowers, and lemons.

My favorite color is lavender. It's so pretty and soft and great. I also like orange and brown, because they remind me of autumn, pumpkins, cozy things, warm coffee, hoodies, etc.

My favorite color is teal! I'm fond of a lot of shades of blue and green too, and teal for me gives me the calming feeling of blue as well as the mood-boosting effects of green, and I also just think it's a really lovely color ahaha. I really like purple too! Both lavender and darker shades of purple have their appeal, I think.

purple has always been my favourite colour ever since i was very young, whenever they’d show us the colour wheel in kindergarten my eyes immediately drifted to the beautiful shades of purple, ive just always loved it! whenever my parents bought me and my sister things, i still remember, they’d only buy pink stuff for my sis as that’s her favourite colour, and only purple stuff for me! whether it be stuffed bears, other toys, bed sheets/blankets, pillows, simple decorations for our rooms, some types of clothes/pajamas (not all the time but a lot of the time!), or even furniture items in our room such as nightstands, lamps, and all other types of little gadgets and items, my whole room was purple from top to bottom, including the colour of my wall (it was a very very soothing light shade of purple) and everything in my sister’s room was pink, including her wall and even the ceiling lights! even now most of my room is still purple, though things in it have definitely changed here and there, same with my sisters though i can say that was one of my fondest memories; my mom or dad always coming home with two gifts behind their back, something pink inside one of them for my sis, and something purple inside the other for me. my aunts and uncles also did the same thing, and we loved it. i still cherish those memories, i truly miss those times.

Currently it's pink, but I like to change my opinion about it.
Is rainbow a color? If so, I would choose that :D

This thread reminds me that my answer from several years ago is now incorrect. My favorite colors used to be red and black, but it has been green for awhile now. Varying shades of green are just really appealing to me for some reason.

Blue has always been my favourite colour (other then one brief period when I was young when it changed to pink for a bit), I've always thought there are so many really nice shades of the colour; the lightest shades remind me of a clear summer sky, while bright blue with touches of green (like aqua and turquoise) always look very pretty and remind me of crystal clear seas and I love the dark shades too, the Sapphire is my birthstone which I really like due to the colour of it and midnight blue makes me think of space and the galaxy.

i think mine's that red that's really really close to magenta. like the dye they use in cherry or watermelon flavored candy.

purple! i think it's a pretty color and it's also the color of my city's football team, the ravens.

Back