• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

What is the most annoying thing you do?

i play animal crossing when im supposed to be on "a date"
im slightly germophobic
im short tempered

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sit in chairs REALLY strangely.

Like, I do not use chairs the way people use chairs. I like- contort myself into weird shapes instead. Usually my feet are on the chair, and my knees are somewhere by my face. I think it started when I was a kid- I was super small and didn't appreciate my feet dangling off of everything so I just- started sitting funny.

This annoys people because they find me all curled up on their nice furniture and they're like "WHAT THE HELL, OCELOT" and I just get back down.
i know how you feel yo
i always sit with my feet on the chair, which isnt very acceptable in class aparently
i also like to sit like indian style in my computer chair without my feet on the ground

My arms are pretty long so whenever I sit or lay beside someone I have to twist them in weird angles lol.

And I have a nerve/spot in my foot.. if I or someone finds it my feet start to cramp :7

When I'm on the bus, I like to put my backpack in the seat next to me. Mostly it's because it's heavy and I don't want to put it on the floor where it'll get dirty (especially with all the snow now) and partly because I have a lunch box that's annoying to balance on my backpack. I do take it off though when the bus is crowded.

I'm always shaking my leg under the table and if it's not my leg, it's my fingers. Type annoying tbh, everyone either feels the ground shaking or hears my fingers tapping.

spin pens around my fingers. if I lose control then it usually flies into someone's face.

Last edited:
I can also start humming randomly if I get a catchy song in my head which happens a lot.

And what people think is annoying.. well I can talk a lot if I get along with people. And I swear a lot. Which is again nothing personal I just do, lel..

Hmm.

I've also been clearing my throat a lot because of the weather. It makes me sound like an old man, but it's just the worst.

Touching moment? *HACKING, COUGHING*
Watching a movie? *KOFF*

**** everything.

Hmm.

I've also been clearing my throat a lot because of the weather. It makes me sound like an old man, but it's just the worst.

Touching moment? *HACKING, COUGHING*
Watching a movie? *KOFF*

**** everything.
I have a pretty dry throat so I do that too yes

I abuse certain catchphrases.
I'm vague and unclear with most any simple answer I give.
I sing crappy pop songs when I'm doing things, despite me and all my friends being into extreme heavy metal.
I sometimes speak about myself as though I'm a higher being, which annoys people who don't know me.
If I'm sat doing something that where you expect it to be silent, you can expect me to be making noises.
I'm extremely childish.
I start arguments that most of the time, I don't even believe in the thing I'm arguing for.

Last edited:
I crack my knuckles, uhh.. dang what else do I do o.o;;
I mostly get annoying when I'm hyper? Because then I won't shut up at all to the point that I even annoy myself. xD

Sometimes I start to sing really loud for no reason.
I usually don't give a straight answer to anything and just dance around it @_@

I sit in chairs REALLY strangely.

Like, I do not use chairs the way people use chairs. I like- contort myself into weird shapes instead. Usually my feet are on the chair, and my knees are somewhere by my face. I think it started when I was a kid- I was super small and didn't appreciate my feet dangling off of everything so I just- started sitting funny.

This annoys people because they find me all curled up on their nice furniture and they're like "WHAT THE HELL, OCELOT" and I just get back down.

It's okay, I do this too! I dislike having my legs dangling (or touching the floor). I love sitting with my legs up to my chest (sometimes with a big sweater on that I put over my knees so I'm all wrapped up), or sitting cross-legged.

Back