• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

What is a good idea for a room?

Kennedy-kins

**is actually spoderman
Bells
I'm not sure if this is where this belongs, but whatever.
~~~~~
I have a fully-enlarged room in my house and I want a good idea for what it should be so I can start looking for items.

OTHER ROOMS:
CENTER ROOM: Family room, Princess set
LEFT ROOM: Library, Rococo set
BACK ROOM: Kitchen, Alpine set
UPSTAIRS: Bedroom, Alpine set
DOWNSTAIRS: Spa, No specific set

IDEAS:
Garden (Favorite idea so far)
Music room
Pet room (Suggested by Jollian)
Art studio (Suggested by Jollian)

Please let me know some good ideas that weren't listed above! I really want my town to look cute. >w<
~~~~~
UPDATE! ;D

I decided to make it a garden. It looks pretty bad right now, but it will look better as time passes.
Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions!

Last edited:
Maybe a research room - like sciencey with a microscope and stuff
or maybe kind of a museum room with your favorite fish or bugs
I gotta say I'm a sucker for the garden idea though. I'm putting my own in my house atm

Ohh um... make a back room a garden?

whoops it's been suggested...well, that's my fav~

Maybe a research room - like sciencey with a microscope and stuff
or maybe kind of a museum room with your favorite fish or bugs
I gotta say I'm a sucker for the garden idea though. I'm putting my own in my house atm

The museum room is cute - or maybe a pet room? With the zodiac signs on cushions and stuff. I'll put that idea above! ;D

As for the research room, I'm not so sure. ;c

Sorry just thought of this - Maybe an art studio?

Or a room dedicated to villager pics?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah research room... meh glad you like the museum idea though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oooh and yeah, i was planning out a cat room in my own house actually

Sorry just thought of this - Maybe an art studio?

Or a room dedicated to villager pics?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah research room... meh glad you like the museum idea though!

oooh and yeah, i was planning out a cat room in my own house actually

I have the pictures of my dreamies scattered throughout my house, but cute. It boosts your HHA points. >w<
The art studio is cute. Are there specific items for that?
~~~~~
I have Japanese DLC of a cat tower if you want to catalog it? ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to let you guys know:
It was previously a nursery dedicated to Stitches, but he moved due to a TT accident. So yeah.. gone.

Last edited:
I have the pictures of my dreamies scattered throughout my house, but cute. It boosts your HHA points. >w<
The art studio is cute. Are there specific items for that?
~~~~~
I have Japanese DLC of a cat tower if you want to catalog it? ;D
I have the cat tower actually but thank you for the offer ;v; And yeah I see, I just keep my pics in the basement...like a creeper... but that's good too.
Well for the art sudio there's always artwork and there's the paint set and the sketchbook. Some statues, pots, stained glass, display cases...
I've seen some people make it work with some extra items and such

Instead of garden, do a greenhouse! You can put all sorts of plants and it won't look as fake.

there are a bunch I see on tumblr!

Sci-fi room
Japanese room
Classroom
Science Lab
Library
Cafe

That's all I can think of so far though

I think that you should do the Garden and put lots of hybrids, plants, and Weeding Day furniture in it! I bet it would look great! Best of luck, have a nice day!

What I've done is made my room into a house like for example my first room is a living room, then a kitchen, downstairs is the garden, and upstairs is the bedroom and then I have a really cool music with different instruments in! Good luck with your house :)

greenhouse, artists corner, i thought of doing a little clothing design area but i never did that haha ;o; movie theatre??? those are always cute to see ♥︎

Back