• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What ideas do you have for AC that would make NH better! Also lets hear your dislikes!

It would be great is we could use a hose and water the flowers and just move where the hose is pointed.. it would be great if we could actually design 3d our own furniture..

Last edited:
You should be able to decorate your villagers homes inside and outfits. No not with any item just what they have theme wise, even wall decor would be cute, outfits for all seasons. I wish villagers could dive with me.. xD

It would be really great if we could make waterfalls on any angle, corners and even down from land to the beach and on the beaches out to sea! Doesnt seem like that would be hard to achieve in the game.. It would be really awesome if they could add some more design pallettes because it's pretty obvious you cant do much with only 50...

They couldve gave us so much more.. if they're saving it for the next game when it couldve been in this game that's just super wack but I feel like that's the case sometimes

I also want the flea market!! They brought back ill villagers, why not this.
I want the art gallery added to the museum and Redd to come back - the art in this game could look stunning
the art gallery is in the museum
Post automatically merged:

Okey there’s a lot but I’ll try to be brief.

1. Unbreakable tools. I don’t care if they’re gold or you add another level to like diamond but the best tools you get ingame shouldn’t break.
2. Gyroids and a place to display them.
3. Art collecting and Crazy Redd (why was this even removed?!)
4. More hairstyles and colours.
5 . More furniture sets.
6. Brewster and the cafe.

7. The biggest thing I would add would be a whole new area. It would be a small shopping port that you’d get to by taking a trip in Kapp’n boat. It would have basically all the buildings we’re currently missing. Gracie Grace. The dream suite. Kicks would have a shop there. Shampoodle would offer new hairstyles and two tone hair colours. You’d have Club LoL and Katrina would have a little space were she’d read your fortune. You’d have random villagers practising their stand up on Club LoL and then every night they’d put on a show. One night it’d be music, then you’d have comedy, then one would be KK and then maybe a dancing show. Celeste would also have her observatory back where she trade furniture with you for star fragments. Tortimor and Kapp’n wife and daughter would share a tourist shop. Kapp’n wife would sell souvenirs while their now teenage daughter begrudgingly helped out. Tortimor would offer mini games again. You’d also be able to find the post office. They’d archive mail for you so you don’t have to look at mail you want to keep constantly in your mail box. They’d also offer a banking system separate from you island one. The longer you left the money untouched in the post office the more interest you’d gain on it. You’d also be able to donate to other people’s towns by random or by choosing a friends town. Finally this area would offer online play. You wouldn’t have to, but like when you visited the island in NL, you’d be able to choose to play with others. I feel it’s just be a cool way to meet new people.

Redd and the art gallery are in the game, they were added at the same time as Leif and the earth day stuff were.

First, I’d like us to be able to expand our house at the very least, as much as we could in HHD.

Second, I want to hang up the qr design that I made or other people made in HHD or NL so my villagers can use them without needing the creator to recreate the design in ACNH and without them having to come to my town to hang the designs up. Also, would love it if we can still use qr design (downloading them and such) without a subscription like we could on the 3DS.

Third of all, give me my food and medieval and more historical/cultural furniture, not to mention smaller tables, better beds and can’t forget that good old sloppy set or 7-11 sets. I would like there to be a pop furniture like the one in the outdoor picnic set, as well as other beverages.

Fourth of all, cooking and eating/drinking and more food to grow and gather (guava, strawberries, corn, wheat, rice, etc).

Fifth of all, I would like a boat and tent furniture; I’d like a tent identical to the ones we had to live in (and not like the camper tent or the ones from HHD monthly “contest.”) and the boat to be placed in the water.
Lastly, will never happen, but I wish we all had access to all of the different Nook Mile item variations or that we could customize them to get the other variations.

Be able to rotate buildings 90 degrees. Also make customs paths permanent, so every time when I'm picking up stuff I don't accidentally erase the path.

Be able to rotate buildings 90 degrees. Also make customs paths permanent, so every time when I'm picking up stuff I don't accidentally erase the path.
Why stop at 90? Imagine being able to rotate them in 45-degree increments; same with furniture.

- Be able to call/text a villager on the Nook phone
- Café
- Dream Suite
- Katrina
- Kapp'n/Tortimer Island
- Option to increase room size/room shape
- More hairstyle and eye shape options
- More house exterior customization options
- A "Store All" button
- Be able to purchase bulk items in a bigger amount (at least 10)
- Bring back all the old furniture from NL
- Craft in bulk
- More storage space, or at the very least be able to store just clothing items in the wardrobe furniture
- Bananas
- Furniture that hangs from the ceiling, like in HHD!!!
- Be able to put things on tree stumps
- Tree stump patterns
- Be able to completely redecorate villager houses once you reach a high level of friendship
- Hide and Seek
- Perfect Fruit
- Star Fragment trees
- More space for saving custom designs. At least double it
- Gyroid Exhibit
- More lighting options for the inside of your house
- Sailing
- different Resident Service Center/Airport exterior styles to choose from

I don't know if this has been posted, but my SO had an amazing idea to make island hopping more appealing. Imagine you could suggest visiting a friend's campsite to someone you meet on an island. Villager hunting would be so much more fun, you could help your friends out and also get to know villagers you never would've looked at otherwise.

I really wish you could change the name of your island. I hate the name of my island so much but at this point I don’t want to restart and lose all my progress. It’s kept me from trading with people and playing online cause I’m embarrassed about the name lmao.

What's the name ??
I really wish you could change the name of your island. I hate the name of my island so much but at this point I don’t want to restart and lose all my progress. It’s kept me from trading with people and playing online cause I’m embarrassed about the name lmao.

- Be able to call/text a villager on the Nook phone
- Café
- Dream Suite
- Katrina
- Kapp'n/Tortimer Island
- Option to increase room size/room shape
- More hairstyle and eye shape options
- More house exterior customization options
- A "Store All" button
- Be able to purchase bulk items in a bigger amount (at least 10)
- Bring back all the old furniture from NL
- Craft in bulk
- More storage space, or at the very least be able to store just clothing items in the wardrobe furniture
- Bananas
- Furniture that hangs from the ceiling, like in HHD!!!
- Be able to put things on tree stumps
- Tree stump patterns
- Be able to completely redecorate villager houses once you reach a high level of friendship
- Hide and Seek
- Perfect Fruit
- Star Fragment trees
- More space for saving custom designs. At least double it
- Gyroid Exhibit
- More lighting options for the inside of your house
- Sailing
- different Resident Service Center/Airport exterior styles to choose from
I love the sailing idea that would be awesome to be able to sail far out and stop on random islands and harvest and catch stuf.. oo

Imagine if we all got like a set of five different islands and we could sail to all the different ones and ofcourse sail to other peoples islands too.. certain fish we could only catch fishing right off the boat or in certain coves and we could also dive off the boat and go underwater and see everything underwater.... beautiful coral reefs. Than we could have underwater coral gardens NOW THAT WOULD BE N3ZT LEVEL

Such great ideas everyone!!!!!!!

Last edited:
For villagers interaction, I wish we could hug, sit next to them, have more option to make them do stuff like taking a selfie together, inviting them to hang out somewhere.

For the general game, bulk crafting as long as you have the ressources, having gold tools that don't break, bringing back the carry from Pocket Camp, and DLC items like in New Leaf

My suggestion to make ACNH better would be the have a food shop on the island... wait even better.. maybe a coffee shop. And in this so-called "coffee shop" could be an NPC that serves coffee/hot chocolate to the villagers that come in. This NPC could be a pigeon perhaps. I think this could make the game better in whole.

viewing your town in any angle like how you can in your room.

I 100% love this idea! A guy on YouTube called boundary break or similar did an episode of what it looks like if you could move your camera in all angles anywhere in the game and the result was a lil disorienting haha

I'm sick of running from one end of the island to the other when I see a distant light bulb atop a villager's head.

If you can't give us a car, at least give us a push bike to get around in.

Even Pokemon gives you a bike from what I remember.

Back