• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

what game would you like to see on GC?

I'd llike the Jak and Daxter games, the Rachet and Clank games, and the Sly Cooper games....

Doesn't anybody like the games I posted? I didn't play them fully, because I don't have a PS2, but even the fraction that I did play was great.

Kingdom Hearts would be good, but I doubt that's gonna happen. The GCN controler needs just one more button. Here, lemme show ya:

Most PS2 buttons required has a GCN button equivalent...:

X=A
circle=B
triangle=Y
square=X
left analog stick=control stick
right analog stick=C stick
control pad=D pad
start=start/pause
R2=R
L2=L
R1=Z
L1=

...but not all of them. See, L1 has nothing. And L1 was a VERY important button to me in Kingdom Hearts. Whadda supposed to do there? There may be ways to work around that, but the experience would not be the same. Besides, it would likely make the game easier or hardeer, and the difficulty it's at is perfect. Changing it would make it worse, even if it's just by the slightest bit. Well, you can't have everything. I have a PS2, though, so why do I care?

nintendo has all the games it needs, you can get halo on computer, and Playstation dosent have any games that arent 3rd party... i think

I like the Rachet and clank games but I haven't played the Jak and Daxter games. Kingdom hearts would be my choice though because they had the 2nd on GBA and I loved the first!

BASTOISE99 said:
i'd like to see the ps2s graphics. Lets face it...the ps2 has better graphics.
um... no it doesn't. It has the worst graphics of the three current systems.

BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
i'd like to see the ps2s graphics. Lets face it...the ps2 has better graphics.
um... no it doesn't. It has the worst graphics of the three current systems.
He's right you know LOL.
But I still like it for the RPGs
Which reminds me how I would like the Final Fantasy games.

Yah, PS2 has the worse graphics of this console generation, thats becasue its the oldest.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yah, PS2 has the worse graphics of this console generation, thats becasue its the oldest.
Yes, but I always though that the PS2 had the worst graphics, until a couple of months ago.

BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yes, but I always though that the PS2 had the worst graphics, until a couple of months ago.
It still does.

:blink:

Back