What game do you want on the DS?

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
well, pick a game that hasn't been anounced yet that you want

:)

i choose Pikmin DS, i think it would be a great DS title, you could use the bottom screen for comanding, and the top just to see better or something

Hmm...

Katamari Damacy DS!

It's basically the only PS2 game I've ever played and liked.

PIKMIN042 said:
Hmm...

Katamari Damacy DS!

There's already a Katamari Damacy DS announced. Check the latest Nintendo Power.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Hmm...

Katamari Damacy DS!

There's already a Katamari Damacy DS announced. Check the latest Nintendo Power.
Really? Is there a Diddy Kong DS announced?

:p

:p j/k

I know there isn't one.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Hmm...

Katamari Damacy DS!

YAY!

:eek:

hmm... i thought of a few others, Yoshi's Story, and maybe Papermario 1... but then again, im not so sure that would be all that great on a handheld... RPG's are ment for Big Screen TV's

:D

Ocarina of time remade, windwaker (as bul said) , paper mario DS, super mario sunshine (if possible)

Wow, all my suggestions are remakes

OOOoooh wow! Pikmin DS was an awesome idea! I love those little smallies. Anyway, I would like to see some Harvest Moon DS, some sort of Donkey Kong Boxing DS (you could pick any Kong, and from then on it would be like a DK boxing game), and last but not least...Sir Groudus DS!

TwilightKing said:
Ocarina of time remade, windwaker (as bul said) , paper mario DS, super mario sunshine (if possible)

Wow, all my suggestions are remakes

I was hoping for Sunshine DS since 64 DS was announced

OddCrazyMe said:
Blathers said:
Anyway, I would like to see some Harvest Moon DS.
I think HM DS has been announced.

:eek: I'm not 100% sure though?

Proof: http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/data/925581.html

I would like to see Download play that doesn't come off your ds but in order for that to work you would need memory sticks or something. That would be hard.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOUR RIGHT!!!!!!!
According to IGN.com, Harvest Moon DS is coming out in Spring of 2006, THAT MEANS NOW! :jay: :jay: :jay:

calm down.

harvest moon was announced forever ago... and from what i've heard, its supposed to have some connectivity to Harvest Moon: Magical Melody, which just came out a few weeks ago. (and is awsome.)

its comming out in june, from what i've heard.

http://www.natsume.com/welcome_frameset.html

looks like a mix of some of the other harvest moons... your farm is the farm from the SNES version, and i see some things from A Wonderful Life in there, looks like another solid one, although its on a handheld which means its less cool. : (

yeah, this one takes place in Forget-Me-Not Valley, its the one A Wonderful Life was in, its alot smaller than Flower Bud Village.

Flower Bud Village is the cooler of the two, if you ask me... its alot bigger, and there are alot more people... Forget-Me-Not Valley is pretty much tree's, and while it looks awsome, its just not as fun.

My sister really wants the new Harvest moon games... Lets see if you can guess her screen name here

anyway, i want to see..
A four swords type game (would be awsome for online)
Starfox DS
A FE for DS
uhhh... umm... can't think of anything else

Oh my God, old thread... My opinion has changed.

I'm DYING for a Fire Emblem DS. I mean, come ON... How can you not want another iteration of Nintendo's best franchise?

Bulerias said:
Oh my God, old thread... My opinion has changed.

I'm DYING for a Fire Emblem DS. I mean, come ON... How can you not want another iteration of Nintendo's best franchise?
That would be awsome

^_^ I got Path of radiance a month ago, it was awsome

If they can have FE games for the GBA, then it is possilbe for them to be on the DS

Wow I think that was one of my best ideas, a Fire Emblem DS

Back