• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Do You Look Like?

Here is a random selfie of me hahaha
11191061_1578245872426975_2092186419_n.jpg

Last edited:
150516-152957.jpg

Last edited:
everyone here is so pretty and handsome and here I am looking like someone hit me in the face over and over again with the ugly bat, which is why I censor my face or hide it, I wish I was pretty like everyone else​

i relate to this post on a spiritual level

tbh, i crave attention sometimes, doesn't everyone? and i'm like OK GIRL U AWESOME LET'S TAKE THIS BEAUTIFUL SELFIE :*
and then nothing happens, and it kinda puts me down. idk, i get defensive really easily, that's the best way to describe it, and it could be something like the net's down and i'll be convinced the whole world hates me

- - - Post Merge - - -

it just feels nice to get compliments, yanno??? but i really don't get any personal compliments, and all my friends are so much prettier than me, so i'm just used to the whole "ur friend's hot" thing

May my mug bestow upon thee beautiful nightmares of the utmost severity

Photo on 17-05-2015 at 03.44.jpg

Photo on 17-05-2015 at 03.20 #3.jpg

Photo on 17-05-2015 at 03.18 #3.jpg

sorry they're b&w but the colour filter is grainy as duck

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, sorry it looks like someone shat in my Cheerios in the first one;)

Last edited:
me bein' weird! maybe i'll post more selfies later but i thought this one was cute!
9vBDICWx.jpg

Last edited:
large pic btw
pink sweater so comfy i needa stop wearing this lol
vqaqaA5.jpg
VX3LQTb.jpg

Photo on 3-23-14 at 11.13 PM.jpg
I have a bond with my cat that no one could understand ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think bags (both natural and from lack of sleep) look really cute on girls :<
I hate mine>.<

no matter what cream i use, or how much sleep I get, I can never get rid of them

snapshot_20150518_1_by_nebudelic-d8txett.png

Last edited:
I hate mine>.<

no matter what cream i use, or how much sleep I get, I can never get rid of them

Exactly the same so eventually I just gave up and accepted them, then later on I thought they looked pretty cool and eventually found them attractive looking on some girls cx

Back