What Did You Receive For Christmas 2016?

i mainly received money so i could buy my own gifts.

i bought clothes, makeup, a couple knickknacks, and some harley quinn stuff

i'm also gonna be getting a phone from my grandfather

Apparently I messed up my last post real bad thanks to terrible influences so I'm going to try again.

I got more stuff from my aunts and gran today! Cute underwear, some jewellery, perfume, and a big bag full of shower gels and body washes that are all scented like different sweet treats. I'm so happy with it all, I love shower sets so much. The bag is really handy for cosmetics too!

Also wine. It was both a good and a bad idea

Nothing! Since my parents buy me things throughout the year (and I'm trying to pay for as much of my own things as I can), we aren't doing gifts anymore (didn't even put up any decorations, except for the lights that are up year-round). I guess Christmas just lost whatever magic I used to think it had? Or I grew up in a negative way :(

But I did buy myself "some" (actually a lot) of amiibo cards, and three music magazines on eBay, so I'm happy. I got to eat good food as usual, so everything's fine :lemon:

Money/Gift Cards and a box which closely resembled the size of a NES Classic only to be disappointed that it was in fact a board game, luv u aunty </3

Last edited:
a bunch of makeup, facial mist, sheet masks, lotion, perfume, sneakers, exo sweaters, an exo pillow, chocolates, a box of tissues, bar soap, money

...also a bus guide for the transit...that i don't ride...
(thanks sis!!)

Mainly scented bath products and lotions, a Cinnamoroll tote bag, a Swankiss handbag and a Meloetta plushie <3

Oh boy.
The games I got were both Pokemon Sun and Moon and Skyrim for the xbox one
I got a NFC reader and some ac amiibo cards, a Kyubey, Magikarp and Mew plushie, a quite bit of stationary and stickers, a lot of candy and some pokemon cards. OH and some animal crossing themed fans from (rip) club nintendo
My baby of this year is a Ultimate Madoka figma! (My first one!) She's a real beauty!

The mundane stuff I got were socks, perfume and some pants!
I got more but I can't recall all of it!

list:
Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon
A mini remote control drone
6 books (the book thief, the last thing i remember, hoot, chomp, michael vey book 1)
a few shirts
Paper Mario Color Splash
two board games
and gift cards/money, as well as a few other things

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a Coach wallet, Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice, The Mark of Athena, some cash and a shirt from my aunt.

thats a really good book

I got some cheddar, some new shoes, vinyls, pop figures, new threads, some sweets, gift cards, and a badass Windwaker mug.

Back