• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Today was International Museum Day. I managed to complete the stamp rally in the museum and got mementos (plaques) out of it.

I also used some NMTs I bought from @/LittleMissPanda to do some villager hunting (one of my villagers packed up yesterday and moved out today.) In the process, I came across the rare money rock island.

That's all I got. My mom snatched my Switch and now I can't have it back until probably summer vacation.

Today I didn’t get much done today since I just got my switch lite back today from the shop, but I got the two things I wanted: BOTH Megan’s and Cephalobot’s photos! 🥳 I hope that tomorrow one of them will ask to move so I can go island hopping for another villager to stay at my island. 🙂

Today I did the following:

I worked on and finished my visual cheer at Harv’s studio.

I went to the birthday party that Spike held for me and Rudy and Punchy were both there! I got party flooring and 6 cupcakes.

I gave Merry a cupcake and I got a party wall. I gave Claude a cupcake and I got a birthday cake!

I found a lost book and returned it to Claude. I got a tiny party cap.

I visited Sasha.

I went to listen to KK perform.

I gave Lopez a cupcake and got birthday shades from him.

I gave Kiki a cupcake and got a birthday table from her.

I gave Raymond a cupcake and got a birthday sign from him.

That’s all for now.

I placed three houses and a bridge, and built a crap ton of furniture. I also learned how to use a ladder. Finally.

I wandered in and out of Snooty's house repeatedly to respawn and catch enough moths to make seven moth models... I know they aren't exactly RARE or fancy but I might want some models when I plant my forest back, and I had none in storage, so... I'm sure she was very confused.
Now to wait for Flick.

Today I...

• Checked my mail! I needed to. Ruby sent me my prize through the mail from our little hang-out, since my inventory was full...
  • Got Genji to finally come to my island!! c: He's been such a biiig dreamie when it comes to my vision of Ino Island. It required me buying my 10th AND FINAL plot of land for villagers.
  • In the process of moving Phoebe out. I did not like her very much, so now she's off my island.. I've been dreamie hunting for Dobie! He's also someone I absolutely need on Ino Island. Hehe.
  • Completed a few NMT trades with other site members from my shop. One was kind of tedious since our connection REFUSED to work. Eventually we got it though! :D
  • I decorated the exterior of Melba's house. Added a nice garden, some flowers (a pink rose and a black lily in front of her house), and I also added a cute little area for her to hangout with other villagers. One of my headcanons is that Melba loves to bake. So I put a peach pie on the table next to her house, along with a teaset c:
  • Talked Zucker out of being sad. Him and Hans got into a disagreement.. agaiiin. About how Zucker needs to learn how to tie shoes or something. Leave Zucker alone!! T^T
  • Gave Ruby a wrapped fossil. I already have her photo, so I'm about to work on getting Cranston's, next.. before I kick him off my island.. even though I LOVE him sooo much. I have such a soft-spot for lazy villagers.
  • Demolished my starting bridge and replaced it with a brown zen bridge! ^w^
  • Did some much needed landscaping! I may get rid of some of these hybrids though.. they're taking up wayyy too much of my beach space.
  • To top it all off... I cooked some potato dishes, that will most likely take up space in my storage.

May 25, 2024
  • Got the following items from Liz!: Dirt Flooring, White-Shelving Wall, Crop-Circles Flooring, Tent Wall, Street-Art Wall, Strawberry-Chocolate Wall, Floral Rush-Mat Flooring, Cloud Flooring, and White-Chocolate Wall. Wallpaper went from 97% to 99%. Floors went from 94% to 96%. Also got all Pocket Tees, and two colors of the Sparkly Embroidered Tank. Tops went from 97% to 98%.

I finally got my Switch back! I booted up the game and saw that another villager (they were meh) moved into the empty house plot. Luckily I came prepared for that. I've had Raymond's amiibo card for a bit and I scanned it twice before because I was thinking about having him live in Westward. A businessman living in a nature-ridden island...now that's amusing. XD I scanned it for the third time and was able to kick the unwanted villager out this way! Adiós, Del!

I also saw Wisp today, and it was the first time in a long while. I got a kitchen stove from him.

In addition, the museum has a new addition: the beautiful statue.

That's all for today!

June 1, 2024
  • Got a buncha new items from Liz! I have now cataloged:
    • Room Sketch Flooring, Lava Flooring, Rocky-Mountain Flooring, Mossy-Garden Flooring, Wildflower Meadow, White-Chocolates Flooring, and Parking Flooring. Flooring went from 96% to 99%.
    • Got the last Sparkly Embroidered Tank. No change to Tops.
    • Got all colors of Draped Skirt and Elephant-Print Pants (Black). Bottoms went from 96% to 97%.
  • K.K. TONIGHT.

5/31/2024: I caught and donated a new bug: the rosalia batesi beetle.

6/1/2024: Raymond moved in today! I'm glad to have him here in Westward.
IMG_0973.jpeg

I also donated a dynamic painting to the museum.

K.K. Slider was outside. One of my long-time goals is to have all his songs, so I usually let him perform a random song so I can get an aircheck of it to add to my growing collection. Today, however, I decided to request "K.K. Metal". It's because one of my online friends (who is in TBT) introduced me to metal and thanks to them I have a bunch of metal music in my playlist. Who knew metal could sound so good on acoustic guitar?? (P.S. If you wanna know my favorite song in that genre, it's "Wherever I May Roam" by Metallica.)

K.K. Slider was outside. One of my long-time goals is to have all his songs, so I usually let him perform a random song so I can get an aircheck of it to add to my growing collection. Today, however, I decided to request "K.K. Metal". It's because one of my online friends (who is in TBT) introduced me to metal and thanks to them I have a bunch of metal music in my playlist. Who knew metal could sound so good on acoustic guitar?? (P.S. If you wanna know my favorite song in that genre, it's "Wherever I May Roam" by Metallica.)
Just so you know, there are three songs that you can only get by making a mistake in requesting another song by name. The full list of K. K. Slider's songs is here if you want to check it out.

On my main island: I didn’t do much today. I ordered furniture and retrieved some from one of my other residents’ storage, for a friend. I had Cyrus customize a few of them that I needed in a certain variation. Then I visited their island and dropped the items off 🙂.

On my second island, I forgot some of what I did but what I remember:

I found Gulliver and helped him find his communicator parts. I crafted some items and sold them to Tommy & Timmy. I caught some fish and donated the ones I hadn’t shown Blathers yet through Tom Nook. I crafted a vaulting pole and flimsy shovel. I dug up two fossils and donated them to Blathers. I dug up some bells from a shiny spot and planted them. I crafted another flimsy axe after my first one broke. I crafted a flimsy watering can and watered the bell tree.

Today I accomplished the following:

Main island

I bought a piece of furniture at HHP and had Cyrus customize it to the variations that I didin’t have.

I bought flooring from Saharah that I didn’t have.

I talked to Katrina and accidentally asked for her to tell my fortune on luck. After I talked to her again for friendship with Lopez.

I ordered some items that I needed to have Cyrus customize.

I gifted Lopez some wrapped Coconuts and I got his photo! 🥳

That’s it for now. I might play more later and try working on Tangy’s HHP home some more later and maybe do other houses. Maybe also tt a bit to try to get Cephalobot to move and get some more items ordered to customize too.

Second Island

My house was built today. I used the stone axe on trees to get some wood for Nook’s Cranny & hit some rocks for iron nuggets. I crafted some items and sold them. I picked some weeds and sold them for nook miles mission. I dug up three fossils and had Blathers assess them; I donated them both afterwards. I sold some fruit.

June 8, 2024
  • Got the Informative Statue and Robust Statue from Liz! I have now completed the museum <3
  • In addition, I got the last Baggy Shirt, last three Dirty Tank Tops, last DJ KK Logo Tee, and last Paradise Planning Event Tee. Tops went from 98% to 99%, and Total Fashion went from 95% to 96%.
  • I also got the last Elephant-Print Pants, last two Tie-Dye Skirts, the last color of Torn Pants, and all four Yacht Shorts. Bottoms went from 97% to 99%.
  • In a super-exciting moment, the Able Sisters had the Sleeveless Shirtdress in stock, so I got to catalog that. Dress-Up went from 91% to 92%.

6/3/2024: Caught and donated a suckerfish and a whale shark to the museum! Also caught a surgeonfish for Toby. He gave me a facial mask as a reward. Helped out Gullivarr too.
2024060323331400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

6/4/2024: It's Reneigh's birthday today! I fished some unneeded clothes out of my storage to give to her. Zucker sent me a throwback wall clock along with an awkward joke about "old-timers". Gulivarrr gifted me a pirate-ship helm.
2024060407422700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

6/5/2024: Reneigh gifted me a top hat as a thank-you present for yesterday! Then I delivered some DIYs and recipes in my storage to people who needed them more than me.

6/6/2024: I finally bought a real detailed painting from Redd. I've already seen the dang forgery on sale enough times, so this was like a breath of fresh air. I also caught a flea to put in the museum, saving Kiki from all that itchiness in the process. Then I learned the recipe for a mixed-fruits tart!

6/7/2024: Broffina sent me a bathrobe. I donated the detailed painting to the museum. I went sea-diving and got a mermaid bed DIY from Pascal.

6/8/2024: Got an aircheck for "K.K. Casbah"! I'm also three-fifths of the way to completing the "K.K. Mania" Nook Miles Achievement!!
2024060819351800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Back