What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Those of us still waiting til midnight lol:

Screenshot_20200319-135036_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Started my island life.

I placed Blathers' tent and I have a small horde of wildlife to gift to him tomorrow when he arrives.

I got the tool ring and the DIY for better tools with Nook Miles.

Seeing as my package is delayed to at best tomorrow afternoon, you could say I'm stuck in a layover on my trip to my island paradise.

Flight has been delayed until next week until further notice xD nooks have my ticket and won’t give it to me ;p

Anxiously sitting at the airport as we speak, Nooks are insisting I can't board an earlier flight. It's okay, though, I would feel bad leaving without my boyfriend who is still at work for another hour.

Update: Got murdered by the devil itself… the scorpio.

I set up my tent and those of my starting villagers. :) I wanted to play far into the night but I'm just so tired... Never stopped me as a teen; I'm getting old I guess! Though I also prefer learning the ropes of the game during daytime, so it's fine!

EThNMNgWsAMVcs3.jpg
  • Took so many cool photos!
  • Paid off my first debt with nook miles!
  • Probably spent like 13k nook miles!
  • Put 70k in the bank, with 15k in my pockets to spend tomorrow!
  • Gathers so many fish + bugs for blathers tomorrow!
  • Cute tent!
  • So many cool achievements !
  • Got groundwork settled for hybrids and some outdoor areas

I was able to catch my flight just in time before the airport shutdown indefinitely due to the thing. As such I was able to:

Pick a beautiful spot for my tent and my new neighbors
Introduce myself to said neighbors, Agnes and Flip
Enjoy sweet bonding monents with all the islanders which included picking out a lovely name
Craft multiple DIY projects and learned many new recipes
Receive, Plant and Water some flowers near my tent
Pay off my loan with Nook Miles
Invite Blathers onto the Island

Ill probably hop back on actually cause Im too excited to sleep. I am so happy to finally have the game

I was lucky enough to get the game on the 17th but I didn't want to post too much to help people avoid spoilers! Plus I know there were already lots of spoilers already. But I'll recap now what I did! Feel free to ask any questions!

Day 1
  • My starting villagers were Cobb and Renée.
  • I caught a lot of fish and bugs the first day!
  • Got Blathers tent and set it up on the beach! It's not where I want it permanently but I thought it would look nice there right now!
  • Paid off my my flight loan to Tom Nook!
  • Asked Tom Nook to upgrade my tent to a house!
  • Got NookMiles+!
  • Bought the tools upgrade with Nook Miles!
  • Pale Chub
  • Crucian Carp
  • Loach
  • Black Bass
  • Sea Butterfly
  • Horse Mackerel
  • Sea Bass
  • Squid
  • Olive Flounder
  • Dab

• Common Butterfly
  • Yellow Butterfly
  • Tiger Butterfly
  • Moth
  • Bagworm
  • Hermit Crab

• Elsewhere Miles
  • Angling for Perfection!
  • Island Ichthyologist
  • Island Togetherness
  • You've Got the Bug
  • Have a Nice DIY!
  • DIY Tools
  • Rough-hewn
  • Trashed Tools
  • Greedy Weeder
  • Flower Power
  • Pick of the Bunch
  • Island Shutterbug
  • Edit Credit
  • NookPhone Life
  • Shop to It
  • Nook Miles for Miles!
  • First-Time Buyer
  • Seller of Unwanted Stuff
  • Moving Fees Paid!
  • Bell Ringer
  • Bulletin-Board Benefit
  • Taking the Sting Out
  • Exterior Decorator
  • First Custom Design!
  • Shady Shakedown

Wow! So many! I didn't realize till I listed them!

Honestly not a whole lot the first day! I did all that stuff in about two and a half hours!

I just got stung by a scorpion(I chose Southern Hemisphere), so... that happened. Hopefully I’ll encounter another one while grinding for bells/Nook Miles/DIY recipes/items.

I got to set up my tent, paid off my tent and requested an upgrade to a house with an aqua roof, I donated items to Nook until I got to set up Blathers tent. I earned a ton of nook Miles and I'm ready to see what tomorrow brings.

I just paid off the loan with 5000 nook miles. Did it at 11:58PM... wondering if I save and come back at midnight if it will have a house now haha

Got blathers set up and sitting at about 15000 bells... I’m currently hoarding fish and bugs in my tent until I can donate more

Last edited:
Back