• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• Starting the day off with a mail check and Avery sent me a genuine robust statue out of nowhere! I didn't have it in the museum yet so that was really nice.
  • Gullivarr is visiting, I did his little fetch quest - here's to hoping for some neat pirate items in the mail tomorrow.
  • Goldie pinged me to move and I said no. Looks like Cheri and Fuchsia are here to stay at least for another two weeks unless I get good campsite RNG.
  • New fish: Mitten Crab
  • I did my gift rounds and boy am I glad I did because Pietro gave me his photo! I customized it and hung it up in one of my rooms. I kind of hope I eventually get a double for decorating purposes.
BromideNpcNmlShp13_Remake_2_0.png

I found out that a spooky lantern can go on the hay bale of a spooky lantern set! Now of I can just find that DIY. 😆

I have half of my spooky arch pathway done. I got all of the Labell knit shirt colors today and I'm working on handing them out on my island.

I moved Sherb's house and Flo's house. Now I am working on getting Muffy to move in to replace Flo. I love her, but I want a new villager and I really want Muffy for Halloween. I miss my gothic lolita sheep!

It's my birthday...so, I did all the birthday stuff. Party was at Kid Cat's house. Got my gifts, my cucpcakes, my present from mom. Traded half of my cupcakes to other villagers for more gifts. Got the spooky fence DIY, got KK Birthday song from K.K. Slider. Bought my daily candy from Nooks. Been a good day.

Audie gave me her photo yesterday! It was very unexpected, I had no idea my friendship with her was that high. I set it up in her yard, outside her house on a mini table.

Other than that, I've been working on my pumpkin patch, I have a lot of the pumpkin DIYs now and it's looking good!

Got Mathilda on a Mystery Island to move in as my 8th villager. And Leif is visiting, although I haven't talked to him yet.

why do i keep forgetting to post,,, 💀

for yesterday;

• checked the mail
• did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
• talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
• bought some rugs from saharah; only got 1 new one, though ;u;
• checked the recycling bin
• collected my daily bonus nook miles
• watered my black roses
• demolished my last wooden bridge!
• checked out able sisters & nook’s cranny
• bought candy
• able’s had the flashy animal boots today!
• only got 1 new diy, which was for the spooky scarecrow,,
• bought the spooky arch from nook’s!

yesterday:
  • finally redid my forest path. I've had a dark dirt path with some stone custom designs on top going through my forest since May-ish but I was never fully happy with how it looked since the default paths look very straight and just not that natural. taking it all down and then rearranging my trees and fence to make room for a more winding path took almost as long as putting the design down did and I probably spent nearly 5 hours on the whole thing but I'm happy with how it turned out! And I love that with the paths, if you get bored of one you can download another and as long as you save the correct pieces (sides, corners, middle) in the slots where their corresponding pieces of the old design used to be, you don't have to lay any new paths since they'll just automatically change to the new one. So you can easily change your paths with the seasons. I'm currently using a really cute mush+dirt path and might change it to something a bit duller when winter starts.
  • adjusted my farm areas some more
  • adjusted my food street a bit more

Sold turnips at 538 for a healthy dent in that 10,000,000 bells profit goal. (Thread posted on turnip
page - I’m open to visitors for a while.

Saw Mott singing. That was a surprise.

The usual fossils, organizing flowers, etc.

Got my first reaction from Zell yesterday.

today:
  • adjusted the farm area yet some more with a little painting corner and a spooky lantern set
  • adjusted the seasonal beach with some more spoopy furniture
  • adjusted the road design to make it look a bit worn down
  • added some more waterfalls and a little pond to the forrest
  • added some more bug models behind some trees and bushes in the forest
  • added a monster statue peeking into the food street as a tribute to the gojira statue in shinjuku
  • added some seating to the stalls on food street
  • blocked off some areas of my forrest to keep villagers from hiding under the trees
  • FINALLY CAUGHT A TURTLE! sorry Blathers, you'll get the second one
  • put down a picnic blanket design in the star-watching area
  • gathered some bamboo and wood and did a bunch of crafting
  • finished another one of Shika's rooms - 3 down, 3 more to go
  • started giving Rory gifts cause I really want that last reaction already
  • still giving Bunnie gifts - its been at least a month and she still hasn't asked to change her catchphrase or anything. I'm convinced she found out I'm moving her out after getting her photo so she's playing tsun

• checked the mail
• did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
• talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
• did one of label’s fashion checks
• checked the recycling bin
• collected my daily bonus nook miles
• watered my black roses
• built my last zen bridge!
• had a meteor shower tonight + got a large star fragment from celeste!!
• checked out able sisters & nook’s cranny
• bought candy
• able’s unfortunately didn’t have any halloween costumes today ;u;
• got 2 new diys today which were for the spooky candy set & spooky chair!!
• nook’s was selling the spooky standing lamp

• Chief moved in <3
  • Made a cute crescent moon peninsula, full of pink flowers, yellow mush lamps, and pine trees!
  • Brought Molly some medicine to help her feel better!
  • Bob and I played treasure hunt today, mf gave me a jester hat LMAO
  • Francine (I think it was here LMAO) taught me a reaction today, i don't remember if it was glee or sighing
  • Crafted some leaf campfires for around my big ol pumpkin patch
  • Collected star fragments-- managed to get a nice chunk of large ones!
  • Planted yellow roses, cosmos and tulips in my 'hide away' spot in the forest <3

I didn’t get much done today, but I got started on a big project (hopefully I won’t end up regretting how much space I’m going to need or my terraforming) and created another character :).

I was hoping to at least get to the 5k miles to get my alt character to move out of tent and into a house before going to bed, but I failed. lol

I kinda forgot some of what I did today. But here’s what I can remember:

I got my mail and dropped off the item that i was giving someone by my airport and the two flooring that I ordered for my first alt character.

I checked the recycling bin and found a cardboard box. I logged in to the abd.

I tted twice to check redd. was too lazy to do more and still need to sell some of the stuff I have in my main’s storage.

Ignored Label.

Bought candy

Met Lucy; her house gave me nostalgia since I used to participate in state piano competitions.

Tried coming up with room ideas for my first alt at harv’s island for a large part of the day, but was not happy with any of the ideas.

Started terraforming for my project and got idea to put a house on cliff.

Made my second alt and gave him a ladder made by my main so he can move his tent on a cliff

Removed one of my wand outfits so my new alt character can use the clothing, which I dropped off at his tent.

Fished, introduced my character to everyone and picked up dupe spooky lantern recipe.

I finished making my Halloween festival and started making my house a little spooky. 👻👻👻

I am halfway done with making my spooky archway to a "secret area" (which is the area heading onto my secret beach). According to my eyeballed calculations, I need about four more arches to finish it up. I'm going to have a seasonal Alice in Wonderland inspired tea party back there and then farther behind that will be either a Japanese themed area or an Egyptian themed area. I'm just waiting to get my hands on at least one pyramid before I get both Ankha and Lucky on my island to do that.

2020100809515100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I bought a spooky standing lantern and then accidentally sold it! No! Oh well, I managed to get that DIY today. I managed to make another gravestone and put a few pumpkin and hay bale sets around. I really want the jack o' lantern DIY. I know it has to be coming soon. I think I have almost all of my Halloween decorations up other than a half dozen more western-style stones and finishing up my spooky tea party area. Deciding to decorate seasonally has really got me thinking differently about my island!

Oh! I also finished up an area to move Velma in! I really miss her and I am just tired of waiting around for Judy to maybe show up and island hopping for her. The only trouble is I don't want to move any more houses than I need to and I feel like Bianca and Marina both need to stick around for Halloween. So, it will still be about a month before I move her in. I think I'm going to move Bianca in her spot. (You can see the edge of her area with the corral fencing in the picture. That's what made me remember.)

• Got Gullivarrs item in the mail today. It was a pirate hat so unfortunately no new furniture.
CapHatPirate0.png
  • I think I got my final reaction besides the new halloween ones. At least I got a nook mile achievement for having 42 reactions and it seemed to be the final achievement.
  • ... and I had a camper today! It's Bam and I decided I'm going to get Fuchsia to move out once and for all. Most of my play session was spent on this single mission. I decided to keep track of how many times I failed because I knew this was going to take long. 16 attempts and he agreed to replace Fuchsia. In total it took me two hours but I did take a small break in the middle. I don't know if Bam will be a long-term resident or not but I like trying new villagers out and my island was starting to feel stale.

I took a huge hiatus once school started so I have been absent. I saw the update with the pumpkins and I was obsessed so I had to come back! I had left off in mid-August so I allowed myself to go back to the last date I played so that I didn't have to miss any days and TT'ed through August and September. I have completed a community farm, a bee farm, the garden, the storefront designs and now I am about to complete the outdoor cafe!!! I also have finished a statue garden. My island is almost complete I am so excited! I just have to do the beaches and the residential level and grow my hybrids now. Trying to acquire all of the spooky DIYs, as I just now finally hit October 1st!!!

• Replanted pumpkins by the seaside in a new order based on color
  • Stalked Dom
  • Caught sight of Ken and Boots chatting
  • Plucked pesky weeds
  • Donated Twinkling painting to the art exhibit.
  • Took pics of my island during the early afternoon
  • Sold turnips, made moolah
  • Stalked Gonzo
  • Went beachcombing for some giant clams and manila clams.

Back