• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What colour nail polish are you wearing?

I did a pastel pink french manicure tips, with a slightly metallic peach lining it and a small flower design on each thumb.

i never paint my toe nails bc too much work

Clear nail polish! I just love the look of shiny nails when I'm not wearing a polish. I'm very lucky as my mom works at a nail salon so I can get my mani and pedi's free :D but I don't have any special events coming up, so I don't see the point of wearing nail polish if no ones gonna see them (it's summer and I'm home most of the time)

A blue one with silver sparkles on it from the dollar store. o3o
I won't post a picture since it's fading away aha.

Right now i'm wearing "bikini so teeny"
even though it is a sort of periwinkle purple c:

Essie Mademoiselle (sheer nude pink) on my fingers and OPI Significant Other Color (lavender with light green iridescence) on my toes.

Black :) though one nail is chipping so I'll probably have to re-do them soon again. Will definitely change the color to something a little cleaner. I just haven't had them black in a while and wanted to see how it would look. ^.^

Translucent pink base coat ^_^

2rpzalv.jpg

I really like #4 but I there's no ?tude house in my country :'( anyone know a similar colour?

Last edited:
I never usually wear nail polish. Even if I did, my nails suffer through so much torment during my typical day- which includes rubbing them raw against a table, pulling away any chips and stuff, and general stuff like that- that they wouldn't even last me an hour.

I have acrylics on for the time being since trying to keep on nail polish while working retail didn't work so well for me.
The acrylics I have on now are super glittery tealish blue type thing. I think they look like a mermaid tail kinda sort-of.

Back